Chapter 11 -

Today was my last day of being 17! It's also the day we head to Paris! The city of love. When I rolled over I came face to face with a sleeping Justin. I placed a small kiss on his lips as he groaned and slowly opened his eyes. He is such a morning person. Not. 

"Morning." He mumbled as a small smile played on his lips.

"Morning. We're going to Paris today aren't you excited?" I can imagine the huge grin that took residence on my face right about now. 

"Of course I am. But I would be even more excited at seven when I've had an extra hour of sleep." He slowly closed his eyes. 

"Fine just go back to sleep." He settled back into bed when Pattie walked through the door.

"Ally, Justin it's time to get up we have to board the plane in twenty." I jumped out of bed and put on my jumper and grabbed my phone and head phones and headed for the front of the bus with Justin following me behind still half asleep and stumbling into things.

It was a 20 minute drive to the airport. I'm sure people knew that we were leaving today because when we arrived there was alot of paparazzi with cameras flashing in our faces and double the amount of fans. When the car stopped me and Justin came out last. His fans were screaming so loud I couldn't hear myself think. When Justin grabbed my hand their screams became much louder. I pulled out my phone and put my head phones in my ears and tried to block out the scream with some music.

As we walked past the fans I saw a girl wearing a shirt the had Justin & Ally on it. I stopped and ran over to her whilst Justin was trying to pull me back. But I kept walking to this girl. I walked up to her with Justin standing behind me.

"Hey, can I buy your shirt from you?"

"Omg. Yes of course. "

I gave her a hug which seemed to make her freeze on the spot. Mean while all of the girls were standing there staring at me and Justin. The paps were just taking pictures of us. 

All she did was nod and I was about to pull out $50 when Justin pulled out some money and gave it to her. She pulled the shirt off and gave it to me. Luckily she was wearing a singlet underneath. 

Me and Justin gave her another hug and thanked her and then we were pulled off to continue on to the plane. Justin grabbed my hands and I put my new shirt in my bag and put my headphones back in my ears continuing on walking at a very fast pace. As soon as we arrived at the gate for the plane we were boarded straight on. We were the last on the plane. Me and Justin were sat straight up the front, next to each other. We took our seats and prepared for our flight. I pulled out my phone and headphones and settled into my seat. I didn't really like planes when they took off and landed. Although once they were in the air I was totally fine. Justin of course had grabbed his laptop out and started messing around on garage band. Typical! 

"Why did you want that shirt?"

I pulled out my headphones and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Because I have never had someone make me a shirt with me and my boyfriends name on it."

He didn't say anything he just moved his head and pecked me on the lips. I just smiled and closed my eyes.

After that I fell asleep. 

~*~ 

I felt someone shaking me as I slowly opened my eyes.

"Where in Paris we can leave the plane now." Justin said as he pulled his back pack onto his shoulder.

"Oh ok" I jumped up and grabbed my bag, phone and headphones. We walked off the plane and through the terminal and then we arrived to all the screaming girls and paparazzi. I put my headphones in my ear as Justin grabbed my hand. We headed out towards the doors to leave the airport. There we a lot of security guards around me Justin, Pattie and Alfredo. We jumped in the black SUV that was parked waiting for us with a driver to drive us back to our hotel.

With all the commotion happening I totally forgot that tomorrow would be my 18th birthday. I sighed with relief that this was the last leg of Justin's tour and I could go home. I was very happy on tour don't get me wrong but, a lot of travelling can tire a person out. I don't see how Justin does it. When we arrived at the hotel we checked in and headed to our rooms.

Justin and I had been aloud to share a room. We grabbed the key and made our way to the 5th floors using the elevator. 

Justin pushed the door open and walked in. I walked in and crashed on the massive bed that laid in the middle of the room. It was so comfy. I started to close my eyes when I felt someones breathe on my lips. I opened my eyes to see Justin. He pushed his lips to my lips and kept placing little kisses from my neck to my cheek back to my lips. He licked my bottom lips asking for entrance. I denied. 

He lifted up quite quickly and looked at me

"Come on! You know you want to give in" he had a big smirk on his face as he reconnected his lips with mine.

Licking my bottom lips again asking for entrance. This time I approved. I heard a slight groan in the back of his throat as he deepened the kiss. I felt fireworks shoot from my body. It was amazing how just one boy could do this to a girl.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote fan and leave a comment