Chapter 6 (Picture of Chaz) -

{Ally POV}

"Well I was thinking that, you could come on tour with me and do tutoring with me because I'll still be moving up here but I don't want you to live here by yourself and I want you to come and see the world with me." Justin said as he took a large breathe.

"I don't know Justin. Its my final year and I wanted to do the whole formal and spring break thing this year."

"We still can. We still have to send our results to a school. Which means that we can enrol at your school and we will still get invited to the dances and everything. Spring break well we can still go away because I get 2 weeks off when it comes to spring break and we can go with Ryan and Taylah and everybody." He held my hand so tight and perfectly.

"I have to think about it. I will give you an answer as soon as I can."

"I understand completely. It's a lot to think about. Do you want to go and get some dinner?"

"Yes but I'm going to go for a walk first I need some exercise haven't had some in a while"

I need to get out and take a walk by myself and think all of this through. I ran upstairs and got changed and ran back down.

I walked to my rooms nod change into some sport shorts and tank top. Once I pulled my shoes on and pulled her hair into a high pony tail I set off out of my bedroom towards the front door. 

"Justin I'll be back in twenty. Love you" I said as I walked past him and kissed him on the cheek.

Ten minutes into my run I could feel my legs getting tired. With not having exercised in a while. I sat down on a bench in front of my and took in my surrounding.

I discovered that I was at the neighborhood park that I practically lived in when I was younger. Memories flashed back. Especially the time when Justin and my self were feeling rebellious and decided to wag school for the day we came to the park. Little did we know our mothers walked this route every morning and caught us playing on the swings.we ended up being grounded for two weeks.

Then realization set upon me. Justin wanted me to go on tour with him? I mean was he nuts? Did he want me to be mugged and killed by his Belieber? I know they wouldn't like me. I'm dating their idol.

Then their was family. Well my friends, but they were my family. How could I just leave them. But then again maybe I need a new adventure to embark on. I had my mind made up. I was leaving Canada. Not for good though.

Justin POV

I was beginning to get worried. Ally had said she would be gone for twenty minutes but instead she was gone for fourth minutes now. She could just be taking a longer walk. But being me and worrying I left the house and began walking towards and old park the was practically in the middle of the neighborhood.

I remember so many memories from home. It felt good to be back. I remembered a lot of the great times we had at this park. But what stood out the most was during summer one year me and Ally decided to play a little prank on some kids at the park. We filled up water balloons and sat in trees and waited for people to walk past. But one accidental slipped from Ally's hand and landed on an old lady. Being grounded was totally worth it though. The old lady just stood there yelling at us about being the devils deciles and some hogwash nonsense.

Living in LA I didn't have many amazing memories like that. Not many close friends. I couldn't even play club sport anymore. It was so different. Once I almost quit and came home, but mum talked me out of it.

When I lifted my head up I saw Ally sitting on the bench so I walked over and sat down beside her.we sat there in a comfortable silence watching the trees blow. 

"Remember when used to come down here every day after school and not go home till our mums dragged us home by our ears." I said.

"Or when dad thought there was a snake down here so he wouldn't let us come and play for two weeks."

We both sat there laughing at old memories we made as children. I knew that one day we would be able to sit at a park and watch it children play. I was going to make that happen.

"I'll come." Two simple words that slipped out of her mouth instantly made me the happiest man alive.

--------------------

Thanks for reading let me know what you think in the comments please vote and fan :) <3