Chapter 4 (Picture of Christian) -

Thankyou so much for reading keep you eyes pealed for more fan comment and share

Picture of Christian on the side -->>>>

________________

Ally POV

As i drove into the cemetery I suddenly remebered all the great memories I had with my Dad. It was years ago that he had been killed in the war. I was always proud of my Dad for supporting his country even though i knew the risk of loosing him. After my Dad my Mum found it hard to live in that house so in the middle of the night she left a note saying how much she loved me but had to have time to get over my fathers death. I ws 14 when she left me by my self. Yeah role model mother.

"You ok ?" Justin asked. He grabbed my hand and walked beside me every step of the way along until we reached my fathers grave. My dad was really close with Ryan and Justin when we where younger. He was like a second dad to both of them. I leant down and brushed off all the leaves and old flowers that had been left here.

I sat down on the ground with my legs crossed as Justin did the same. I placed some flowers on the ground in front of us.

"Hey daddy. How is it going up there? I hope good. I miss you so much. I was almost up there with you, but Justin and Taylah said no. Sorry" I said with a little chuckle "I think Mum's going well I haven't spoken to her in a couple of weeks." I spoke to him for a while after that and when i looked over at Justin he had strat tears leaking from his eyes.

"Justin what's wrong?" I asked

"I'm just thinking of the day that we found out what had happened." He said as i moved over to hug him. We sat there for a while just sitting there holding each other. Then we saw a black BMW pull up behind my Rover and there she was, my mother. I couldn't believe my eyes. My mother hadn't been to my dad's grave since the day of his funeral.

"Mum, what are you doing here in Toronto?" I asked standing next to Justin. She hadn't known of all the things that had happened whilst she was away. I dont think she would care either.

"Well, I thought it was about time I got up the nerve to come and see your father." She said standing tall and proud like she deserved a medal.

"Oh how longs it been? 4 years today if i remeber rightly." My tone was snappy and harsh when it came to her.

"I'm staying at the Hilton in town if you would like to come and see me. I'm going to be up here for the next 3 weeks." she said looking ashamed in her self.

"Why?"

"I'm opening a store up here"

"Ok, well me and Justin were about to leave so we will catch up later" Justin squeezed my hand and we walked back to the car. "Justin I'm going to surf today"

" Its been a while." he said with a big goofy smile on his face.

"Don't worry I haven't lost my marbles! I just think that it's time to get back to something that I love."

He nodded and put his hand on my leg and smiled. We were close with the manager at the surf club so my boards had been left there. He and my dad were good friends. He watched my Dad teach me how to surf.

"You know we don't have to do this today we can come back?" Justin said as he tried to convince me to not push my self.

"No, I have to do this, it's been four years to long."

I slid out of the car and Justin took my hand in his and we walked into the Surf Club together. The manager looked at me briefly and did a double take when a smile spread across his face. He walked over to us and gave me a hug.

"Well, well, well who do we have here? Little Miss Ally T. Ive been wondering when i might see you out in that water again." I smiled because of his little nick name for me.

"I know sorry it took so long. But I've finally realised that I need to face things front onwards."

"That's great honey. We still have your boards if you want them?"

"Oh okay well may I please take them home."

"Yes of course they are yours to take. Come this way." He led me and Justin up the stairs to the bar area. Late last year it was turned into a bar instead of a gelato shop. It got more service too.

{Justin POV}

Ally was surfing again and she looked like a pro. After the day she had had she deserved to chill for a while. She was just sitting out there on her board and waiting for a wave. She caught one in and we headed back to the car in silence. I put her board in the car and she showered off her feet from the sand. When she got back to the car she got in and had the biggest smile I had seen on her face in a while.

"How was it?" I asked

"OMG. It was the most amazing this it felt like he was out there surfing with me like it used to feel. It was just amazing"

"That's amazing beautiful, So tomorrow are we coming back down here?"

"Yes. Please"

"Of course anything for you" I said as i kissed her forehead.

"Justin thank you for being here today normally I have to do It all on my own, but this time I had you and it made it all easier on me thank you" she said leaning over kissing me on the cheek.

"Gorgeous, you don't need to thank me. I'm Your boyfriend it's my job to do it with you."

She smiled and looked out the window as we drove home. As we headed up the driveway I saw My Mum, Scooter and Kenny. I parked in the garage and got out and walked down to my mum with Ally holding my hand. My mum looked at our hands and a smile grew on her face. This might get embarrasing.....

______________________

I hope you liked reading it :) fan comment and share thanyou for reading