Broken Hyperdrives and Dimensional Portal 4

Comincia dall'inizio

Then a female robotic voice asked "Identification, please."

A camera came out a gave Patrick an iris scan. "Supreme Commander Patrick of the Clone Army. I authorize the activation of Dimensional Portal 4." Patrick said.

The computer paused. "Identification accepted. Please chose your dimension." The computer said.

"Cody! Where is Vader teleporting too?" Patrick yelled over to Cody who was giving orders to the officers.

"Dimension 4, sir." Cody called back.

"Computer, activate Dimensional Portal for to Dimension 4, Battle of Manhattan. Sector 89." Patrick spoke into the microphone.

Then the guy Percy spoke up, "Wait, WHAT!?" Patrick held up a hand for silence. The computer voice spoke again, "Please enter password #1." It said.

Patrick leaned in. "47,82,12,98,30,23,5,5,5,18,64,52,65."

The computer paused. "Password accepted. Please enter password #2." The computerized voice said.

"28,63,29,6,8,4, 9,2938,748,2,91,83,36." Patrick said.

"Password accepted. Please enter password #3." The computer voice said one last time.

"pjf1000." Patrick said.

The computer spoke again. "Identifications accepted. Activating Dimensional Portal 4. Launching Venturer in 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0. Initiating hyperdrive."

A plane-like steering wheel popped out in front of Patrick along with a throttle and a bunch of other complicated buttons and dials.

Patrick yanked the throttle back a turned the steering wheel to the right, and the ship loomed right in coordination. The ship rapidly began to pick up speed the longer Patrick held the throttle.

Gregor saw a blue-white cloud form at the front of the starship. Then the ship started moving so fast, Gregor felt like his face was peeling off.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" Everyone except Patrick screamed.

Patrick must have dome this a million times before, because he seemed perfectly fine. "Cody! What's wrong with the spacial stabilizers!?" He yelled over the noise.

Cody was used to this too, because he was in the corner reading a magazine.

"WHAT!? Something's WRONG!?" Gregor screamed.

"Sir! The tech team is working on it now!" Cody called and looked back at his magazine.

"We're in hyperspace! They can't even use the elevators!" Patrick called back.

"We will try what we can!" Cody called back and disappeared with some officers.

"Whatever!" Patrick yelled at no one and started flipping switches.

Then Patrick yelled urgently, "Gregor! Luxa! Make sure the elevator stays closed! We can't have it opening! Harry, Ron, Hermione! I need you to keep the power levels even! Use an electricity spell!" The British kids whipped out... What were those WANDS? Anyway, they started firing electricity into a bunch of gigantic battery things.

Patrick continued, "Frank and Hazel! Watch for any other starships trying to intercept us! If you see one, blast it with some of the death rays at the front! They both looked terrified and scared as they thought of their job.

"Jason! Help Harry power the batteries! Just blast it with lighting bolts from your hands!" Gregor wondered how this kid could do that, and felt bad because he was really a regular person compared to everyone else.

"Percy! Go keep the coolant running in the engine! Percy ran off to a storage door.

"Annabeth! Take the helm! Piper! Help her control the engine and power supplies! They can be... feisty." Gregor wondered how an engine could be "feisty", but then again, a week ago he would have said people couldn't blast lightning from their fingers.

"Leo! Come down with me to the reactor! I need your help with all things mechanical!" With that. Patrick ran down the stairs to a room and Leo followed.

"Ok! Come on guys!" Annabeth yelled, the idea of driving a ship as big as a city through an unstable energy field. Gregor was glad he hit to keep the elevator closed.

"There! Die! Frank yelled from the front. He and Hazel swung their cannons and Gregor saw a shape in front if them, but it existed no more when they blasted it with a deathly blue light.

After enough time to equal eternity, a purple cloud replaced the blue one and Gregor felt like he was dissapearing. The cloud grew brighter and brighter when Patrick yelled from below, "Look away!" Everyone diverted their eyes and the light dimmed. The ship slowed and Gregor saw Piper mumbling in frustration.

A gigantic ship appeared in front of them, and Annabeth veered the ship to port.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" Patrick screamed from below. "Stabilize, you stupid thing. STABILIZE!"

Gregor noticed that the point of gravity was moving to the wall.

"Uhh, Annabeth! You should probably steer the ship to starboard!" Gregor yelled.

"YOU PIECE OF JUNK! I SPEND $42 TRILLION DOLLARS ON YOU AND NOW YOU BREAK! I WILL HAVE YOUR SOUL, JAMES!" Patrick screamed in rage.

"HaHA! PROBLEM, PROBLEM!" Patrick yelled, running up the stairs waving a hammer. He looked a bit insane. Patrick ripped off a door a started banging on a control panel. He pulled a lever a pushed a few buttons, and the point of gravity moved back to the floor.

"We're done! We're done!" Patrick yelled.

"Not really!", Frank yelled, "Look!" Frank pointed at the huge ship Annabeth had swerved to avoid.

"Hmm. That could be a problem." Patrick said. The ship fired a blast that hit the side of the Venturer. "OK, now it just got PERSONAL." Patrick said angrily.

"Lieutenant Thire, activate the laser cannons. Captain Rex, launch the fleet." Patrick ordered. Then a huge cloud of gunships rose out of the center of the ship, along with several republic frigates, and engaged combat.

Patrick smiled, pleased with himself. He sipped his newly made coffee with joy. Then the computerized voice was back. "Welcome to Dimension 4, Sector 89. Time era: Battle of Manhattan."

Patrick turned to everyone gathered. "Well, here we are! Welcome to Dimension 4," he turned to the group of demigods, "Home of The Heroes of Olympus."

IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER, PLEASE POST A COMMENT! IF YOU LOVED THIS CHAPTER, CLICK THE LITTLE STAR AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE! THANKS, AND HAPPY READING!!! 

                                                                                                                      -pjf1000