XV- The Final Showdown

Start from the beginning

F**king Harry! He's already panicking! Oh, great now he's running. R.I.P.
"Stop him," Voldemort ordered.

Oh no. Quirrel lunged forward after Harry, snapping his fingers. A ring of bright,orange flames surrounded the dungeon chamber. Harry stopped just in time.
"Don't be a fool," sneered Voldemort.

Exactly what I was thinking, Diana thought as she worked out her plan.
"Why suffer horrific death, when you can join me, and live?" asked Voldemort tauntingly, his voice crackling like the flames.

Okay, this is getting dark.
Harry shook his head vigorously. "Never!" he yelled.

Diana quietly face-palmed, while Lord Voldemort laughed derisively.
"Bravery. Your parents had it too," the "Dark Lord" announced, dropping the proverbial bomb.

Holy f*ck. We are so f**ked now.
"Tell me, Harry," Voldemort asked,"would you like to see your mother and father again?"

Damn it! Hopefully he shuts up and refuses.
"Together, we can bring them back. All I ask is for something in return."

Harry looked down at his pocket.
"Yes," Harry murmured.

Alright, f**k the plan!
Diana rushed forward and pointed her hands at Harry. "Stupefy!"

Harry went flying to the stairs at the end of the room, unconscious.
"No!" Voldemort shrieked. "Who's there?!"

Diana didn't answer, but she knew it was time for to fight. She undid the spell on herself and prayed to Bellona that she would win this fight.
"Diana Black," Voldemort realized. "I should have known. Why choose to reveal yourself now? Why let your brother steal the spotlight? Why not do the thing that you've probably been waiting so long to do, "Girl Who Didn't Die"?" Voldemort asked.
"Because I need to do the wise thing," Diana replied strongly. "I know we're safer with me behind this whole operation."

  The horrid man smirked

The horrid man smirked. "You remind me of Minerva, yet you are the daughter of Bellona. Tell me, do you want to find your real sisters, Reyna and Hylla? Sisters who would truly understand you, as a demigod?" he tried.
"Sorry, but temptation and empty promises don't work on me," Diana grinned slyly.