Epilogue

Epilogue

Third Person's pov

Taehyung was woken up by the sound of his alarm clock ringing, so he quickly turned it off because it's irritating him. He slowly sat up and went to the bathroom to wash his face and to also brush his teeth. After that he changed his clothes and went back to his bed.

"Taehyung- ah! Breakfast is ready!" He heards his Seokjin hyung said from downstairs so he quickly grabbed his phone and went downstairs.

He was greeted by his members that is busy with their own phones on the living room except for Seokjin who is on the kitchen.

"Good morning, Tae." They all greeted him, as soon as he entered the living room. "Morning." Taehyung greeted back and sat beside his Jimin hyung. "Did you sleep well?" Namjoon asked him, while smiling. "I did hyung." Taehyung replied back, also smiling at his hyung.

He opened his phone and went to his favorite app which is Wattpad where he always read some interesting stories. He was about to open the last story that he read, when Seokjin interrupted.

"Guys! The breakfast is ready! Stop using your phones too much!" Seokjin shouted from the kitchens and all of them stood up at the same time and went to the kitchens. Their phones are on their pockets.

They all sat down and started eating their pancakes that Seokjin made. "Taehyung, you should eat more okay? We know that you're very busy so eat." Yoongi said as he hands Taehyung another plate of pancake. "Thanks hyung!" Taehyung exclaimed and accepted the pancake.

The others just looked at him and smiled as they continued eating.

Once all of them finished they all washed their own dishes and after that they all went back to their own rooms.

¤¤¤¤

Taehyung sat on his bed comfortably as he opened his phone once again to read some stories on Wattpad. He opened the app and went to his library and click the latest story that he read. Which is "Attention" by: cutetaeminkook.

He really loved the story. Not only because he's the protagonist but also because his group was there. Even though the story is a bit sad because the members keep on hurting his feelings he still loves it.

He even cried once while reading it but he's happy that the story ended with all of them being happy altogether. He's also very happy that he forgive his members on the story. Because if it happened in real life he will also do the same.

He would still accept the members with all of his heart. Because he love them so much.

°•°•°•°

I know that I'm so evil and I'm so sorry about that.

So basically everything that happened is not real. Taehyung was just reading a story on Wattpad just like what you're doing right now.

Please forgive me for making you cry with this story. And please comment what you think about this book.

Also thank you very much for 100k views i really appreciate it and for the 800 followers. I hope you enjoy reading this book.

Goodbye!