three

Chapter: 3

Third Person's pov

A few days passed, and still the members keep on neglecting Taehyung. They didn't even think of how he felt everytime they always shrug him off.

They always gave him a cold shoulder. And Taehyung thinks that he did something very wrong to them.

"It felt like they've changed." Taehyung said as he look at his members eating at the dining area. Not even noticing his presence.

But as always, he shrugged his negative thoughts. And plastered a very beautiful smile, that made it look like he doesn't even have any problems.

"Good morning everyone!" Taehyung excitedly greeted as he entered the dining area where his members are eating their breakfast.

'Why is he being so noisy in the morning?' They all thought to themselves as they hear Taehyung entering the room.

"Morning." They greeted, boredly. Taehyung was about to join them eat. But he saw that there wasn't an available seat for him.

"Ahhmm, Taehyung, maybe you can wait until we finished eating? There's no vacant seat for you." Jin said looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung of course smiled at him and nodded. He went to the living room and sat there. Thinking where is the other chair.

He clearly knew that it was supposed to be seven. But why is it six?

And he clearly heard what Jimin said when he's about to live the dining area.

Jimin said: "Why does he always smile like that? It creeps me out." He whispered it to Jungkook. And Jungkook agreed to what he said.

It made Taehyung so sad. He wants to cry but he can't. He knows that if he cried the members would call him a cry baby, a weakling. And he doesn't want that.

Taehyung' s pov

Are they doing this to me because they don't want me anymore?

Are they doing this because they hate me?

"I just want them to notice me. To notice that i would do everything for them. But i guess they don't feel the same."