ten

Chapter: 10

Third Persons pov

"You know Jimin hyung, I noticed that Taehyung hyung is being quiet these days." Jungkook said to Jimin. The two of them are currently at Taehyungs bedroom.

Taehyung is in the bathroom. While the other two are discussing how Taehyung is behaving the fast few days.

"Maybe because of his tight schedule?" Jimin ask. Thinking of what might be the reason of Taehyungs changed in behaviour. "It can be." Jungkook agreed.

"You know he's been quiet all along. And even though he started playing and talking with us again he still remain quiet." Jungkook heaved a sigh ruffling his hair in frustration. He wants his old Taehyung hyung back.

"Maybe it's us kookie!" Jimin suddenly announced.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook ask, frowning. "I mean maybe we did something wrong at him." Jimin explained.

"But what could it be?" Jungkook mumbled. "Because we been neglecting him the past few days?" Jungkook unsurely said.

And it rang a bell on Jimin. He is now sure that, that is the reason why his bestfriend is acting like that. "You're right!" Jimin yelped at the younger.

"But hyung we didn't meant to do it. The hyungs are the ones who always ignore im though." Jungkook pouted. "But we still did it too kookie. And you know how Taehyung hates being ignored right?" Jimin said.

"He hates it so much hyung. There's an episode right? When we ignore him for a whole day and he didn't talk to us for also a whole day." Jungkook said. "Yes. I remember. I was so guilty back then." Jimin said.

Little did they know, that Taehyung is actually listening to their whole conversation. By accident of course. He didn't meant to eavesdropped but their voices was too loud and it seems important.

He look at the mirror and smile a little.

"At least I know that someone still understands me, and is willing to make me happy."