sixteen

Chapter: 16

Third Persons pov

"I'm sorry but Mr. Kim-" The doctor was interrupted when a nurse went out the operating room. "Doctor Kim, his pulse are normal now!" The nurse said. The doctor rushed back to the operating room.

The doctor is supposed to tell them that Taehyung is still being operated. The members sat back down again.

Jungkook broke down his walls and started crying silently. He is scared that his hyung will leave him.

"It's my fault." Namjoon said. "Don't blame yourself Namjoon. It wasn't your fault. PD nim told me that the driver of the truck was drunk. And he didn't saw Taehyung crossing the street. It wasn't your fault Namjoon." Seokjin said comforting Namjoon.

*-*-*

"You should eat first. Taehyung won't be happy if he saw you guys skipping meals because of him. He'd probably blame himself." Their manager hyung said. They have been waiting for the operation to come to an end for more than 2 hours.

"But hyung-" Jungkook argued. "No buts Jungkook. Now go on the cafeteria downstairs while I wait for the doctors." Manager said. They all nodded and started walking towards the elevator.

A few minutes later, the doctor from before comes out. "Doc, is the patient alright?" The manager asked. "He's alright now. And we can transfer him now to a private room." The doctor said. The manager nodded his head and smiled.

He went downstairs to tell the members about the good news.

*-*-*

"Guys, the operation just ended." Manager said as he approached the members still eating. "Is he okay hyung?" Jungkook asked. "Yes. I think by now they are already putting him on a private room." Manager explained. The members nodded.

"By the way, I need to go now. PD nim is looking for me." He said. The members nodded and bid their goodbye.

"Hyungs, do you think Taehyung hyung would be awake by now?" Jungkook excitedly ask his hyungs as they enter the elevator. "We don't know kookie. But i really hoped he's already awake." His Jimin hyung answered him.

When they reached the 4th floor, they quickly went to find the room where Taehyung is which is 407. They quietly entered when they found it. Being lead by Yoongi.

Once they enter, they saw Taehyung peacefull lying on the bed. There are so many apparatus that is connected to the boy's body.

They look at the boy with pity.

Namjoon was a lot quieter today. He is still blaming himself for the things that happened to the younger earlier. If he just didn't shouted at him. These things wouldn't have happened.

"When are you going to wake up? Taehyung- ah." Jimin said in a soft voice while caressing the youngers face.