twenty three

Chapter: 23

Third Persons pov

A week has passed, and Taehyung he already gave up on his hope that his members would care for him.

It's just too impossible in that moment.

Taehyung is also starting to distance his self on the members. It wouldn't make any difference, because they don't even notice his presence.

That's what he thought.

It's now 7:15 in the morning, Jin is now preparing their breakfast. The others are now all up, including Taehyung. But Taehyung is still on his room, reading book.

While the others are out on the living room, waiting for the food to be cooked.

*-*-*

"Guys! Breakfast is served!" Jin shouted. The others quickly went to the dining area to eat.

"I'm just going to call Taehyung." Jimin said dashing towards Taehyungs room. The others just look at each other and sighed. Waiting for Jimin and Taehyungs arrival.

Jimin knocked on Taehyungs door and Taehyung just said "come in". Jimin went inside Taehyungs room. He saw the younger sitting at the edge of his bed, reading.

"Tae, breakfast is ready." Jimin said. The younger closed his book and nodded. "Okay." He replied. The two of them went to the dining area with silence. Jimin isn't used to Taehyung being quiet.

When they reached the dining area, Taehyung quickly sat on the empty seat beside his Yoongi hyung. When Jimin finally sat down they all started eating.

Awkward silence filled the air. No one is daring to talk, Taehyung broke the silence, and stood up making the others look at him.

"I'm full." Taehyung said and went to the sink to wash his plate. After washing he went back to his room leaving his members dumbfounded.

"Don't you guys think that Taehyung is changing?" Hoseok suddenly ask. "That's what I also think hyung." Jimin said.

"Just stop it okay? You guys are just over-thinking. He's just probably tired you know?" Namjoon explained, the others just agreed.

"You're probably right hyung." Jungkook said, while eating.

*-*-*

"Taehyung-ah, do you want to come with us? We're going out to eat." Seokjin ask Taehyung, while knocking on the youngers room.

Taehyung opened the door. "Sure hyung." Taehyung replied. The two of them went down to the living room while the others are already waiting for them.

They arrived at the restaurant. The restaurant where he saw Jimin and Jungkook. Taehyung just mentally scoffed when they enter.

They sat at the table near the counter. Taehyung sat beside Jimin and Jungkook, while Namjoon is sitting across him.

"What do you like to eat Taehyung?" Seokjin ask Taehyung, who is playing games on his phone. "It's up to you hyung, I'm not the one buying it." Taehyung bluntly said.

They were shock to hear his reply. They know that Taehyung is a respectful kid.

"Ok." That is what Jin's reply.

When the food is finally served te others started eating, but Taehyung is still holding his phone.

Namjoon fakedly coughed to gain Taehyung's attention.

"Yes hyung?" Taehyung ask raising his eyebrows. "Eat now." Namjoon sternly said. Taehyung just nodded, turning off his phone.

They all started eating. "Did you like the food Tae?" Hoseok ask Taehyung. "It's ok." Taehyung replied.

*-*-*

When they arrived at their dorm, Taehyung is the first one to entered. He quickly went to his room, locking it. Not wanting to hear what the members talking about.

"What are we going to do? Taehyung is being strange." Jimin said. "Just let him be Jimin. He's just needing some attention." Yoongi simply replied, like it's not a big deal.