twenty

Chapter: 20

Third Persons pov

A week has passed and Taehyung is already discharged. He wants to surprised his hyungs and maknae about it so he didn't tell them about him being discharged. He haven't saw them for 3 days and honestly he missed them. His manager hyung said that the members are busy practicing all day so they don't have a time to visit him. And Taehyung understood. He understand that the members have their own things to do. He is now on his way to their dorm. Manager said that the members have their day off today and they are relaxing on the dorm.

*-*-*

Once he arrived, he excitedly went inside their dorm. But no one was there. He slightly panicked, he thought that they went to the hospital to see him. He quickly message his manager hyung, asking where the others are.

"They are eating outside Taehyung."

The reply made him remember about the happenings before. The members neglecting him. The members getting mad at him. He doesn't want that to happen again. He doesn't want being ignored. Especially if it is someone he love. Because everything started when they ate outside without him.

Thoughts are running through his mind. 'What if they neglect me again?' 'What if they ignore me again?'

"You shouldn't be over thinking Taehyung. They won't do that again." Taehyung said to himself. Hoping that his negative thoughts would go away.

Taehyung busied himself by reading some mangas. And he already finished a book and the members are still out. He looked at his wrist watch that his father gave him when they went to Switzerland. 6:27 pm. Why are they taking so long there. They are just eating though. I wouldn't even take 2 hours eating. Taehyung is now getting really pissed at them for taking so long.

He decided that he would just go to his room. But when he was opening the door, the members suddenly arrived. He sat on the stairs and hide there. Listening to what they are talking about.

"That meal was so great Jin hyung!" He heard Jungkook saying. "Of course it is great! It's my mom's special dish!" Then Jin replied. 'Hyungs mom? Did they went to Jin hyung house?' Taehyung thought. A/N: Just imagine that Jin's house is on Seoul.

"I hope we can visit your house again hyung." He then heard his Namjoon hyung said. He then quickly went to his room clutching his chest tightly.

"Jin hyung promised me that we will all went to his house altogether. But I guess they forgot about my existence again." He said to himself.

"Is it going to happen again? Seriously I don't know what's happening to me." He said still clutching his chest.

*-*-*

On the other hand the others are on the living room. Talking about stuffs. "Wait, why is my One Piece manga here? Did any of you read this?" Jimin suddenly said while grabbing his One Piece manga on the couch. "No. You know that we aren't interested in that kind of things Jimin. You and Taehyung are the only one who likes reading manga." Suga said. "Speaking of Taehyung, is he the one who read that?" Hoseok asks. They all suddenly look at each other and widened their eyes.

"He's back?!"