eight

Chapter: 8

Third Persons pov

"I think I'm going to have a fever, Baekhyun hyung." Taehyung slowly said.

"What?! Tae, tell your members about it. I don't want you getting sick." Baekhyun worriedly replied.

"But they are busy hyung. I don't want to trouble them." Taehyung said.

He lied. He knows that they aren't busy. They are having a movie marathon downstairs. They are currently having fun.

"But it's already 11:00 pm Tae." Baekhyun said.

"It's okay hyung. For now I'm going to take some medicine. But can you please accompany me tomorrow. I'm going to the hospital. Because i keep having severe head aches." Taehyung said.

"Sure Tae, goodnight. " Baekhyun bid his goodbye. "Goodnight hyung." Taehyung replied and he hung up.

He take a medicine and he drank some water.

He soon went to his dreamland.

*-*-*

A night has passed. And today Taehyung would be fetch at his dorm by his Baekhuun hyung. And they would be going to a hospital.

"Taehyung, Baekhyun sunbaenim is here, looking for you!" Namjoon said. Taehyung went out the bathroom and walk to the living room.

"Good morning Tae!" Baekhyun said as hugged Taehyung tightly. They haven't met for a week or a two maybe. "Good morning hyung." Taehyung replied.

Taehyung look paler today than the usual. "Well I guess, we will be going now eh, Jin, and Namjoon?" Baekhyun announced. "Sure sunbaenim." Jin and Namjoom bowed.

Then Taehyung and Baekhyun left.

*-*-*

"Namjoon, hyung where did Taehyung hyung went?" Jungkook ask Namjoon as soon as he noticed that Taehyung isn't eating breakfast with them and is nowhere to be found.

"Oh he is with Baekhyun sunbaenim." Namjoon replied. "I mean where did they go hyung?" Jungkook once again ask.

"I don't know. I'm going to text manager hyung and ask." Namjoon said.

He waited for a few minutes before he received a reply.

"He said that he's in the hospital with Baekhyun." That was what his manager hyung reply.

"M-manager hyung said that he's in the h-hospital." Namjoon stuttered, he doesn't know why is Taehyung there.

"What?! Why is he there hyung?!" Jungkook asked worriedly. "I don't know." Namjoon mumbled under his breath.

They waited until Taehyung came home. "Taehyung, we heard that you went to the hospital. What happened?" His Jin hyung worriedly ask.

"It's nothing big hyung. It's just my head ache. And I'm okay now." Taehyung said removing his shoes.

"Why didn't you ask us to come with you?" His Namjoon hyung asks. Taehyung honestly wants to scoff in front of them.

"I know that you guys are busy. And of course I don't want to trouble, bother, or annoy any of you. And may I go to my room now? I need to sleep." Taehyung said. The others nodded.

Taehyung walks to his room. Locking it.

The doctor said that it is just his migraine and he shouldn't be stressing his self. Because it can trigger more throbbing and pain on either side of his head.

"What should I do now?" He asks himself. As sleep slowly devours him.