twenty four

Chapter: 24

TAEHYUNG

"Please Taehyung, tell me. Are we having some problems?" Jimin hyung ask me, for almost a hundredth time.

I sighed, shaking my head.

"Stop it Jimin hyung. I already told you that there's no problem." I replied. I'm starting to get pissed right now. Jimin hyung has been asking me that same question since yesterday, and I already answered it for almost a couple of hundredth time.

My answer was all the same. Can't he be like the other members?

The other members is just the same as before. Ignoring me, always giving me a cold shoulder. They don't even bother to ask me if I'm okay.

Jimin hyung is just concern because he's afraid that maybe I would ruin our public image.

I only talk to them when the fans are around. Before I tried talking to them while we're practicing but they just ignored me.

So I decided that I should do the same to them.

"Just leave me alone Jimin hyung. I'm tired." I said, yawning. Jimin hyung just nodded and went out.

*-*-*

Third Persons pov

The morning came and Taehyung was the first one to be up. The members are still savoring their sleep.

Taehyung went down on the dining area. He grabbed some cup noddles, and wait for it to cooked. Then he started eating slowly.

He already planned everything for that day. And he's going to make sure that no one would ruin it.

After eating he went to his rooms bathroom and started taking a bath.

*-*-*

The other members is now up, eating their breakfast. Not noticing that Taehyung isn't there.

Taehyung went down the stairs. All dress up. Leaving the members mouth hanging.

"Where are you going Taehyung?" Yoongi ask the younger

"Where are you going Taehyung?" Yoongi ask the younger. Taehyung just grabbed his bag and replied: "Somewhere." And he went out. Leaving the members dumbfounded.

"Such a disrespectful kid." Hoseok said. Yoongi, Namjoon, and Jin nodded in agreement.

While Jungkook just continued on munching his food. And Jimin is just staring at the door where Taehyung left.

'Where the hell is he going?' He ask himself but just eventually starts eating again.

*-*-*

At exactly 1:27 pm Taehyung arrived at his dorm. A few paper bags in his hands.

His members are on the living room, watching a movie. Jungkook's favorite, Iron Man. Taehyung just rolled his eyes

Taehyung quickly went to his room. Throwing the paper bags on his bed.

"They didn't even notice me. Are they that blind?" Taehyung said to himself.

He felt like the members are to numb to notice his pain. His pain that the members themselves cause.

After some time thinking. Taehyung went down to the living room, he saw the members all sitting in the couch.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows, walking to the kitchen. He open the fridged and grabbed his chocolate drink. He stayed there for awhile.

"Jimin, what are you doing in Taehyung's room earlier?" Taehyung heard his Seokjin hyung ask Jimin.

"I was just asking him hyung, if he's having some problems. You guys know that he's been distancing himself to us right." Then he's Jimin hyung responded.

He heard them sighed.

"I'm just worried about him. I pity him." Jimin continued.

Taehyung clenched his fist tightly and rushed to his room. Slamming the door so hard that it startled all the members downstairs.

"Shit! You didn't think that he heard it right?" Namjoon said, panicking. "No, Namjoon. It's alright. We're going to talk to him later okay?" Yoongi said, calming him down.

They all agreed on talking to Taehyung later.

While Taehyung on his room is clenching his fist tightly.

"I thought Jimin hyung was really caring but I don't need his pity." He said, calming himself down.