nineteen

Chapter: 19

TAEJOON

"Hyung, please I'm begging you! Don't tell mom about my accident. She would be so worry about me and I don't want that." Taehyung begged me. I smiled at my little brothers cuteness.

"We will see about that." I replied. "But hyung! Okay we'll tell mom and dad about it. But, I should be the one telling them because I'm the one involved in the accident, not you." Taehyung said and I nodded still smiling.

"As you wish little brother." I chuckle. "Stop calling me little brother. You're making it like I'm 10 years younger than you. But you're just 12 minutes older." Taehyung pouts.

"But I'm still older." I said and stick my tongue out at him. I know we're childish but that's how me and Taehyung naturally are.

"I will be taking my leave now, little brother." I said and went out his room. It is really fun teasing him.

Third Persons pov

Taehyung is really upset because of Taejoon. It was just 12 minutes!

And he seems to be back at reality when the door opened. It is Jimin and Jungkook.

"Ohhh Jimin hyung! Jungkook- ah!" Taehyung said while smiling at the two. "Hello Tae, the others are buying some foods for us to eat." Jimin said explaining why the other members are not with them.

Suddenly the thought of Doctor Kim and Taehyung being brothers popped on Jungkooks mind and he decided to ask his Taehyung hyung about it.

"Taehyung hyung, why didn't you tell us that you and doctor kim are siblings?" Jungkook asks. "How did you know?" Taehyung also ask. "He told us about it when we saw him on the elevator." Jimin explained to the confused younger. Taehyung nodded his head. "What about my question hyung?" Jungkook once again asks. "Ahhh about that, I don't really like to tell stuffs about my family. And you didn't ask me if I have sibling or not." Taehyung answered. The two just sighed.

"How old is he? He looks young though." Jimin asked Taehyung. "We're the same age." Taehyung simply answered. Not wanting to talk about age because he still can't get over the 12 minutes.

"Oh! Then that makes the three of us!" Jimin happily shouted. He likes to be friends and meet people that is the same age as him.

"Taehyung hyung, who is older him or you? But you're calling him 'hyung' so he's older. Am I right?" Jungkook asks. Taehyung sighed. "He's 12 minutes older." Taehyung replied. "You guys are twins?!" Jimin asked shocked. "Fraternal." Taehyung said.

"Wow! So cool!" Jungkook said. Taehyung just smiled. "We've been talking about him for awhile but you guys don't even know his name." Taehyung said. "You're right." The two said in unison.

"He's Taejoon, Kim Taejoon." Taehyung said. The door opened revealing the others with some foods. "We should eat now. Taehyung do you want to join us or nah?" Namjoon ask the younger and Taehyung nodded.

They started eating McDonald's. "Is it really okay for you to eat something like this?" Jin asked Taehyung and Taehyung nodded while munching his mcnuggets. And once he swallowed it all he spoke.

"Taejoon hyung once gave me some chips to eat here. He said that hospital foods doesn't taste that good." Taehyung told them. The others facepalmed.

"What kind of doctor does that?" Suga questioned. Disappointed to hear that a doctor did that to his patients.

"A good one." Suddenly the door burst open and Doctor Kim appeared. Suga choked on his food and Jimin handed him a soda while laughing.

"Doctor Kim/Hyung!" They all said in unison. Doctor kim smiled at them.

"McDonalds? Do you still have some?" Doctor Kim asked. The others was shock to hear that but eventually nodded.

Doctor Kim casually sat besude Taehyung and started eating the burger that Hoseok gave him. "Iwt twaest sow guwd." Doctor Kim said while chewing his burger. "Hyung stop it. You're so embarrassing." Taehyung said.

"What embarrassing? Me? Do you guys think that I'm embarrassing?" Taejoon asked the others. And they all shaked their heads indicating that as a no. Taejoon sticked his tongue out looking at Taehyung. "You're wrong." Taejoon teased Taehyung.

Taehyung just rolled his eyes at his hyungs childishness.

"Oh by the way, I haven't introduced myself formally. I'm Kim Taejoon. Taehyung's older brother." Taejoon said smiling. He shook all their hands. "Doctor Kim, you don't have any patients right now?" Jimin asked. "It's my break time. And please don't be so formal. Just call me Taejoon. And since you are my little brothers friends, I'm also your friend." Taejoon said smiling.

"I'm leaving now. See you again friends!" Taejoon shouted as he left the room.

"Your brother is so funny Taehyung. Did you saw that? He casually just ate my burger." Namjoon said. They all laughed. "I'm really sorry for that." Taehyung said while smiling. "It's okay. Like what Taejoon said, we're all friends here." Namjoon replied.