thirty five

Chapter: 35

Third Person's pov

A few days have passed since Taehyung left and all of them haven't leave their own room. They also haven't eaten any meal since then. And their managers and Bang PD is really worried about them and their health.

While Taehyung also haven't leave his room ever since he came back to his home in Daegu, and all the maids and butlers are getting worried.

So they decided to contact his brother and once Taejoon was notified about his brother being on Daegu and not leaving his room, he quickly left all his works and went to Daegu for his little brother.

Of course he knew the reason why his brother like that, it's all over the news. That the popular boy group BTS would be taking a few months break due to some personal reasons.

And he's so sure that Taehyung is blaming his self for that.

*-*-*

" Taehyung " he said, as he knocked on the youngers room. But no one replied so he just decided to enter the room.

He slowly opened the door, and it revealed a depress Taehyung on the corner of the room. Sitting at the floor while hugging his legs tightly, tears flowing through his cheeks.

" Taehyung! " Taejoon shouted, as soon as he saw Taehyung. He quickly run towards the younger and hugged him tightly.

" H-hyung.." Taehyung whimpered. " It's okay Tae, I'm already here. " He said as he hugged the younger closer to his chest.

Muffles of cry can only be heard on the room, but it suddenly turn silent that made Taejoon look at Taehyung.

"Taehyung?" He ask, as he placed his hand at the top of Taehyung's head.

"Shit! You're burning Taehyung!" He shouted and after that Taehyung fainted.

Taejoon quickly dialed their family doctor. He carefully placed Taehyung at his bed.

*-*-*

"So how is he doc?" Taejoon, ask the doctor that just finished examining Taehyung's condition.

"He fainted because of lack of food in his body, i guess he haven't eaten yet and he's body is also dehydrated and he haven't had much sleeps." The doctor said and Taejoon nodded.

"Be sure to make him eat Taejoon, you do know how precious this boy is, your mother and father treasure him." The doctor said, and patted Taejoon at his shoulder.

"I will" Taejon replied, before the doctor left.

*-*-*

"How long are you guys trying to lock yourselves in your damn rooms?!" Their manager shouted as he went upstairs the members dorm.

He knocked at Namjoon's room first because it's the nearest. "Yah! Kim Namjoon! You better get out of this room or I'm going to kill you!" He shouted as he knocked and a few seconds later the door burst opened.

"What do you want hyung?" Namjoon ask, their manager. "Tell the others to go down or I wouldn't let you see Taehyung ever again." His manager threatened and Namjoon quickly nodded.

Of course he wants to see Taehyung, again.

He quickly knocked on the others room, and they all open the door and went downstairs.

"You guys all look like a mess." Their manager commented at the sight of them.

Well he's basically saying the truth, they haven't even bath ever since Taehyung left, they didn't even brush their teeth.

"Why are you here manager- hyung?" Jin ask, gloomily. "I brought some foods for all of you to eat, i heard that you haven't eaten anything yet since he left and i know that all of you are really hungry." Their manager said, and pointed at the dining table that is full with bunch of delicious foods.

Their eyes sparkled at the sight of the food and they all quickly went to the dining room to eat. The manager followed them.

"Hyung, how is he doing?" Yoongi ask, while eating. "Oh Taehyung? I heard he fainted yesterday but he's okay now. Don't worry." Their manager answered and their eyes widened at what he said.

"What?! Taehyung fainted? Why?" They all asked, worriedly. "I told you he's already fine, and after eating you guys should probably wash up, you guys smell so bad." He commented.

But they didn't cared at what the manager said, what they care is Taehyung.

'Is he really alright?'

'Is he eating right?'

'Is he also locking his self at his room?' They all thought.

*-*-*

"Taehyung, are you sure you're okay now?" Taejoon once again ask his brother. "I'm okay hyung, don't worry about me." He replied while smiling at Taejoon.

"You know Taehyung, it's not your fault okay? I know that you're blaming yourself about the break but you guys need it." Taejoon comforted Taehyung.

"But hyung it seems that it's my fault because if i hadn't left we shouldn't be having a break." Taehyung said.

"Don't worry about it much Taehyung okay? By the way, dad and mom misses you so much. Maybe we should visit them sometimes." Taejoon suggested and Taehyung nod slightly.

"Yeah hyung, i miss them too." Taehyung said while nodding his head.

"So you're coming with me then?" Taejoon ask while smiling. "We're going in London?" He ask his brother and Taejoon nodded. "Yes, but maybe just for a month Taehyung, since i have work." Taejoon said.

*-*-*

"Hyung, what should we do while waiting for Taehyung hyung to come back?" Jungkook asked his hyungs, while they are seated at their living room.

"Maybe we can go on a vacation, like go out of the country or maybe go on a beach." Hoseok suggested.

"OUT OF THE COUNTRY!" They all shouted except for Hoseok and Suga that is sleeping on Jimin's lap using it as a pillow.

A/N: Is this chapter good or nah?