twenty one

Chapter: 21

Third Persons pov

"He's Back?!" They all said at the same time. They quickly went to Taehyungs room. They knocked first and since no one answer they open the door. They entered being lead by Jimin. They saw the younger sleeping his back facing them. "Hyung, you didn't think that he heard us earlier?" Jimin asked Jin while staring at Taehyung. "Why are you bothered by that Jimin?" Jin asked the younger. "It's not I'm worried. I'm just saying that you know Taehyung doesn't like being left alone." Jimin explained while looking at Taehyung. "I know that, but we can't always keep our attention to him Jimin. Did you know how much time we spend on the hospital to visit him?" Namjoon said. Jimin just nodded and sighed. They all went out and went to their own respective rooms.

Little did they know Taehyung was actually wide awake that moment. Tears sreaming down his face. He didn't know what to do. Now they are blaming him for wanting some attention. Is it bad if he wants their attention? He just wants them to focus on him. He wants them to ask him if he's having some problems, if there's something troubling him. He didn't want them to be mad at him for asking for their attention. Now he really felt bad.

*-*-*

The morning came, and Taehyung came down when he woke up. He rubbed his eyes while walking down the stairs. He felt his stomach rumbling so he went to search for some food.

He saw a note on the fridge. It was from his hyungs. He quickly grabbed it and read the note.

Hey Tae,

We are going to practice so don't look for us. We thought that you still need to rest. But I think you could join us on practice tomorrow.

~Jin Hyung

TAEHYUNG

They left me? They didn't even bother to wake me up? I mean they should have said goodbye though. I open the fridge, but there isn't any food. So i just didn't eat. I don't have the appetite.

I don't want to rest. I am tired of resting, especially on the hospital. I mean it's okay if someone is visiting me, but there's none. Ever since the members last visit, no one visited me again except Taejoon hyung. It makes me feel that I have no friends.

What should i do? Maybe i should hang out with my friends. I should probably contact them.

*-*-*

When i finished showering i dialed Jihan hyungs number.

He said that he's with Seojun hyung, Minho hyung, Yoonwo hyung, and Hyunsik hyung. But he said that they are busy and they can't accompany me. I just said that it's okay.

I just decided to dial my brothers number. Taejoon hyung.

"Hello? Taehyung ah, do you need anything?" He asks.

"No hyung. I was just wondering if you have work. I need someone to talk to." I said. I heard him clearing his throat.

"I can cancel everything for you Taehyung. By the way where the hell is your friends?" He ask once again.

"They are practicing hyung. They left me here alone. I guess they thought that I was still sick." I explained. I heard hyung sighed.

"I thought they were kind to you. I mean when they visit yu they seem to care for you a lot. But hearing you say that they left you there, I was mistaken." Taejoon hyung said.

"So hyung, you can hang out with me?" I ask him. Its been awhile since then. I know that hyung isn't going to disappoint me.

"Yes of course. Let's just see each other at the amusement park you always wanted to go. Bye Taehyung-ah." Taejoon hyung said. Yey! I always begged Taejoon hyung about going to that amusement park, but every time we planned about it something would always come up.

"Bye hyung. See you later." I said and ended the call. I'm pretty sure he's just starting to get ready because his voice is still raspy. That's his morning voice.

"I'm so excited."

______________________________________________

A/N: I'm sorry for the late update. We just finished our school year last week. Also I had a writer's block so yeah. I hope that you enjoy it!