thirty nine

Chapter: 39

Third Person's pov

"Taehyung, let's go." The others called Taehyung because he didn't move to where he is standing.

Taehyung look at his members and just rolled his eyes at them. And he quickly walked passed them.

The others just looked at each other and sighed when Taehyung left them but they all quickly followed Taehyung.

¤¤¤¤

"Aishh! Can you please stop following me?!" Taehyung asked them furiously. Because they keep following Taehyung everywhere he goes.

But they were just doing what Taehyung's mom told them. She told them that they need to go everywhere Taehyung goes.

"Taehyung, we're just doing what your mom told us to do. Please don't get mad." J-hope explained but Taehyung didn't paid attention to him.

Taehyung is really upset because he thought he would be spending this day alone. He wants some time to be alone and some time to reflect on himself.

But now all his planned is ruined because his members that he really despise is here, with him. For the rest of the day. He just wished that he would bumped on someone that he knows. But who would know that his wish is about to come?

They are all walking and Taehyung is taking the lead. They are going to see the Eiffel Tower but suddenly Taehyung bumped into someone, that made him dropped on the floor.

The guy the he bumped into helped him stood up.

"Taehyung?" The guy said that made Taehyung look at his face.

"Bogum hyung!" Taehyung happily exclaimed.

He's happy. Not only because he saw his Bogum hyung there, but also because this is a big chance for him to make the others leave him alone.

"What are you doing here, Tae?" Bogum asked him. "I'm visiting my parents here hyung. How about you hyung?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm here for a photoshoot. But you visited your parents with them?" Bogum asked. He knows that Taehyung and the other members are taking a break because it's really a big news and shocked for their fans.

And he also know that Taehyung isn't in good terms with his members, so he's curious about why is Taehyung with them here in France.

"No hyung. I won't go here with them. It's just a coincidence that their vacation is also here in France and they are also staying in our hotel." Taehyung explained. And Bogum nodded his head.

"So where are you going?" Bogum asked. "Oh, I'm going to see the Eiffel Tower hyung." Taehyung exclaimed happily.

"Really?! I'm going there to, but i decided to not because i don't want to be alone. But since you're here, let's go together!" Bogum said and held Taehyung's hand.

The other members just stared at the both intertwined hands. They really felt jealous on how close and comfortable Taehyung is around Bogum.

They should be the one making Taehyung happy. Not someone else. And they all swear to themselves that once they came back to Korea, they will do everything that they can just to make Taehyung forgive them.

But now, they just decided to follow Taehyung and Bogum.