thirty one

Chapter: 31

Third Person's pov

Few months have passed and they still keep the truth away from Taehyung. They are afraid, they are afraid that if Taehyung knows that the things they have done to him really happened Taehyung would just leave them. They don't want Taehyung to leave.

But for Jimin seeing his best friend happy was really a relief for him. But the problem is Taehyung is happy with the lies that they created and started but now they don't know how to end it.

Jimin is starting to feel guilty about what they are doing. Taehyung deserves to know the truth.

He's been spending his days trying to convince his hyungs to already tell Taehyung the truth.

But they just ignore Jimin's suggestion. They started it, they just can't end it like that.

"Jungkook, help me." Jimin pleaded the younger. He's been asking Jungkook over and over again to help him convice their hyungs.

And Jungkook's answer is always the same.

No.

"I already told you Jimin hyung! I won't." Jungkook answered. "But Jungkook if we tell Taehyung about it earlier then he won't be hurt that much. Jungkook please help me." Jimin begged the younger.

Jungkook suddenly think about what his Jimin hyung is talking about. And yes Jimin has a point. That if they keep the truth away from Taehyung longer, Taehyung would just be mad at them.

"Since you have a point hyung, I'm going to help you." Jungkook said. Jimin smiled at the younger and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you so much Jungkook." Jimin said while hugging Jungkook. Jungkook felt his cheeks reddened at what Jimin did.

"Y-you're welcome hyung." Jungkook said.

"What is happening here? Is Jikook happening now?" Taehyung suddenly entered the room.

The two quickly broke the hug and look at Taehyung with wide eyes. They're afraid that Taehyung actually heard what they are talking about earlier.

"How long have you been there Tae?" Jimin nervously ask Taehyung. "Why are you nervous. Jimin hyung? I've been since you guys are hugging. Wait, are you guys keeping secrets from me?" Taehyung suddenly ask. The two suddenly look at each others eyes not knowing what to say.

"Why would we do that to you Tae? Of course we weren't keeping secrets from you." Jimin answered and Jungkook nodded.

"Oh you guys better be not lying." Taehyung said and exited the room.

"That was close." Jungkook said to his Jimin hyung. And Jimin nodded sitting beside Jungkook.

*-*-*

TAEHYUNG

"What are they talking about?" I mumbled to myself as soon as I entered my room. I'm really curious about what Jimin hyung and Jungkook is talking about earlier.

I didn't heard their whole conversation but I'm pretty sure they are hiding something from me.

They seem nervous when I ask them earlier and Jimin hyung is hesitating while answering my question.

I need to find about about it.

I heard Jimin hyung saying that they need to tell me something as soon as possible so that I won't get hurt.

But what are they going to tell me? Maybe I should observe them first, maybe if I do that I'll get some clues about what they're hiding from me.

My head is aching becaue of them.

Maybe I should call someone. I quickly opened my phone and dial his number.

I waited a few seconds intil he answered it.

(Hello?)

"Hello, Taejoon hyung."

Third Person's pov

Taehyung already know that they are lying to him, but his only question is what are they hiding from him.

But the other members didn't know that there is still one person that know about what really happened before.

And that person is now talking to Taehyung.