twelve

Chapter: 12

Third Persons pov

Later, it is Taehyung's birthday. He is very excited. But his birthday is always on the time that they have to attend the end of the year award shows. Nonetheless he is still happy. Because he can be with his friends. His members, his EXO hyungs, his Shinee hyungs. Even his Park Bogum hyung is there. He is the MC for the night together with AoA's Seolhyun.

The members are currently watching the other groups perform. They are on the waiting room. "Taehyung hyung, what gift would you want?" Jungkook ask him as he sat down beside him. "Anything is fine kookie." Taehyung simply replied his eyes glued on his phone. While Namjoon on the other hand is simply looking on Taehyungs phone trying not to get caught.

"Taehyung-ah, advance happy birthday! It's a shame that my group isn't there. I hope you understand."

The person said.

"It's okay Daehyun hyung. A gift will be okay though. Jk." Taehyung replied.

"Daehyun? Daehyun sunbaenim from B.A.P?" Rapmonster thought. He didn't know that the younger was close to Daehyun.

"Of course I have a gift for you. You can ask your Minho hyung about it. I have to go now. Bye :)" Daehyun replied.

That is what Rapmonster saw. And he was a bit jealous, just a bit.

*-*-*

The show was already over and Taehyung was out talking to his friends. While his hyungs are on the waiting room preparing their surprise.

Jungkook is out searching for his Taehyung hyung. Then he saw his hyung talking to EXO and Shinee. His hyung surrounded by his friends. "What are they doing?" Jungkook said to himself. They are giving their gifts to Taehyung. And Jungkook decided to go towards them to help his hyung to hold the other gifts. "Hyung, the others are looking for you." Jungkook said. "Taehyung, I think you should go now. And happy birthday." Suho said. And Taehyung nodded. "Thank you guys!" He said smiling.

The two of them started walking back to the waiting room. Jungkook look inside the paper back that he is holding to see what is inside. It's full of boxes in various sizes. And it's all Gucci. 'Taehyung hyung would be so rich if he sell this.' Jungkook thought to himself.

They slowly open their waiting room door and the room is so dark. "Happy Birthday Taehyung! Happy birthday Taehyung! Happy birthday Kim Taehyung! Happy birthday to you!" They all chant, even Jungkook who is holding the paper bag full of Gucci sang. Then the light suddenly lit.

"Thank you very much guys!" Taehyung sincerely said while smiling. "Make a wish! Make a wish!" His Hoseok hyung said while holding the cake. Taehyung closed his eyes and made a wish and soon blow the candles on the vanilla cake.

They were having so much fun that they keep smudging the cake's icing on Taehyungs face. But Taehyung seems to forget that he removed his gloves. Forgetting the fact that he has a wound. The gloves was a part of their performance.

"Taehyung-ah, what happened to your hands?" Suga suddenly ask. And by that Taehyung and Jimin look at each other.