forty two

A/N: BTS JUST WON ON BBMA!!!! I'M SO SO HAPPY FOR THEM, THEY DESERVE IT! I WAS WAITING FOR THEM TO PERFORM BUT THEY DIDN'T. BUT IT'S OKAY, WE DID IT ARMY'S. THEY WON!!!

Chapter: 42

Third Person's pov

"Taehyung, what do you want to eat?" Seokjin asked his dongsaeng, sweetly. "I'm not hungry, Jin hyung." Taehyung replied, not looking at his hyung but at his phone.

"Taehyung, do you want to go to the mall with me?" Jhope asked Taehyung as he sit beside him. "I don't want to, hyung." Taehyung replied, still looking at his phone. Jhope just pouted at the younger because he turned down his offer.

"Taehyung hyung, do you want to play with me?" Jungkook asked happily as he sat at the other side of Taehyung. "I'm not in the mood to play, Jungkook." Jungkook looked so sad at Taehyung's response.

The other members also asked Tae if he can join them but Taehyung turned down all of their offers.

"I'm going to my room." Taehyung said as he stand up and walk upstairs. The other members just stared at him walking away.

They all sat at the couch on the living room, thinking hard about how can they gain Taehyung's trust again.

They are really sad becaue Taehyung turned down all of their offers. Because before Taehyung would always say yes to what they say but that was all before.

"We should all do everything that we can to gain his trust back." Rapmon said, and the others nodded their heads.

Even if Namjoon didn't said that they would still do everything for Taehyung.

¤¤¤¤

"Taehyung hyung, you're going somewhere?" Jungkook asked while looking at his hyung all dressed up while walking down the stairs.

The others all looked at Taehyung. They are worried that Taehyung would go out because they all made the dinner together for Taehyung and it would all just go to waste if Taehyung would leave.

"Taehyung, you're going out?" Jhope asked him. "Yes, hyung." Taehyung answered. "With who?" Suga asked while raising his eyebrows.

"I'm just going with my friends, hyung." Taehyung replied and the others just nodded even if they want Taehyung to just stay stay stay with them.

"I'm taking my leave now." Taehyung said and left the dorm.

"Let's just eat." Seokjin said and went to the dining area, the others just followed him behind.

They all started eating but unlike before that they are all noisy and chatty while eating they are just quiet right now.

"Guys, don't be upset okay? We deserve how he is treating us. We made a mistake, we fucked up. And he have his own priorities, don't expect him to always be here on the dorm." Namjoon said and continued eating.

The other's didn't said anything. Well, Namjoon is basically saying the truth.

¤¤¤¤

A/N: Thank you so much for 70k reads! I love you guys!