one

Chapter: 1

Third Person's pov

Taehyung's shoot just ended and now he's heading to their dorm with his manager hyung. Although he's really tired, he is excited because yesterday his Jin hyung promised him that today they are eating altogether on a restaurant.

It's been so long since they eat outside together, because of their fully packed schedule.

*-*-*

Taehyung enter the dorm with a big smile plastered on his face.

'But why is it dark here? It's only 4:37 in the afternoon. Too early for them to sleep.' Taehyung thought.

He walk over to Jimin's room only find no one's presence. Even on Jhope's room. And that's when ge realize that they aren't here.

(A/N: they all have seperate rooms)

Are they hanging out without him?
"But Jin hyung promised me...." He mumbled softly.

He decided to message Jungkook and ask him where they are. And he just replied that they're eating outside.

'So they really leave me behind...' Taehyung sadly thought with a pout.

He decided that he would wait for his hyungs and Jungkook to arrive.

*-*-*

A few moments later they finally arrived startling Taehyung that is already asleep on the couch. But Taehyung quickly shot his eyes wide open to greet his members.

"Hyungs! Maknae!" Taehyung happily shouted. But the look on his hyung's and Jungkook's face made him shut up.

"Hyung, I thought we're going to eat outside?" Taehyung ask them politely. "Sorry Taehyung, manager hyung said that we should eat dinner quickly and that we can't wait for you." Jin explained to Taehyung.

But the truth is, it's nothing like that. They just really forgot Taehyung's existence that time. They only remembered about him when he message Jungkook earlier.

"Ahhh...." Taehyung mumble.

"Taehyung, did you already eat dinner?" Jimin ask Taehyung.

'Taehyung? He used to always call me Tae.'

"Of course hyung." Taehyung replied smiling.

'No, i didn't because I'm waiting for you guys to come back home.'

"How about tomorrow hyung? We hang out together after practice?" Taehyung ask them with pleading eyes.

"Sorry Taehyung, we have to do something tomorrow." Namjoon said.

"Oohh..." Taehyung said.

"You should sleep Taehyung hyung. I'm pretty sure you're tired and we're also tired. Goodnight hyung." Jungkook said. And the others started to make their way to each of their rooms.

Taehyung look at his wrist watch. 8:25 pm. He didn't know he waited for them too long.

"I'm rejected, once again." He said and smiled bitterly.

Walking over to his room to sleep.