fifteen

Chapter: 15

Third Persons pov

Jungkook, Jin, Suga, and Hoseok all rushed to the bloody younger. Jungkook is already crying. He cannot believe what he just saw. His Taehyung hyung was hit by a truck. There are too many thought rushing to their minds at the moment they reach the younger.

What if Taehyung dies?

What if they won't see his smile again?

What if they won't here Taehyungs voice ever again?

What if they lost him?

It was all full of nagativity.

"Call the ambulance Jin hyung! Faster!" Suga shouted while examining the youngers wrist. He was still alive and it was a relief for Suga.

A few moments passed and the ambulance arrived. After that the four of them rushed inside the company. Informing Bang PD about the accident. It was all a surpride to them. They can't believe that it actually happened.

Bang PD said that the members should be going to the hospital. They all went to the studio to found Namjoon mad. "What happened here Namjoon?" Hoseok asked. "It was all Taehyungs fault. I was almost finish composing that song but he splashed the coffee all over it!" Namjoon angrily replied holding the notebook that is splashed by the coffee. "I told you hyung it wasn't his fault. He stumbled on your foot!" Jimin said.

"Just shut up okay?! We need to go to the hospital!" Suga shouted that made both Jimin and Namjoon close their mouths. "Why do we need to go there hyung?" Namjoon ask.

"Taehyung was hit by a truck." Jin said, calming Suga down. Yoongi honestly wants to punch Namjoon now, because it was now clear to him that Taehyung was running away because Namjoon shouted at him.

"W-what?" Jimin ask, can't believe what he just heard. "Yes. You heard it Jimin. So faster, we need to go." Hoseok said and exit the room. The others quickly followed him.

They went to the parking lot and got on their van. Their manager hyung was already there. Bang PD already told him what happened. And he himself can't also believe it.

In all of many people why does it have to be Taehyung?

*-*-*

Moments later they arrived at the hospital. They ask a nurse where is Kim Taehyung and the nurse said that they can wait outside the operating room.

They all sat outside the operating room. Silence was filled in them. Some are praying and some are clouded by their own thoughts. Until a doctor come out from the operating room. They all quickly stood up.

"Doctor, is Kim Taehyung alright?" Suga quickly asked. The doctor looked at them.

"I'm sorry but Mr. Kim is-"