six

Chapter : 6

Third Persons pov

"Guys! Faster!" Their manager shouted. "We're coming manager! But Taehyung isn't here!" Namjoon shouted back while tying his shoes.

"Oh Taehyung, is already in the car. He said that you guys are too slow." The manager said. The members suddenly looked at each other feeling guilty.

They know that they were wrong. They should invited Taehyung every dinner they went. They should have waited for him to come home. They should have known that Taehyung is also tired from his shooting. They feel really wronged.

All the bad things that they said to him. Now they felt that Taehyung is neglecting them. Like how they did before.

*-*-*

"Taehyung hyung, do you want some ice cream? Jimin hyung and I are going out to buy some." Jungkook eagerly ask Taehyung. Since the awards show two days ago, Taehyung hasn't spoken to Jungkook.

And Jungkook missed him so much. He miss his hyungs voice. He miss his skinship with his hyung. Because the two of them love to cuddle.

And Jungkook is hoping that today will be different. He's hoping that his Taehyung hyung would want an ice cream or maybe join him and Jimin to buy.

But Taehyung isn't in the mood for an ice cream today.

"No, I don't." Taehyung coldly replied and continued playing games on his phone.

Jungkook's shoulder drooped as he walk away. "He do not want some ice cream Jimin hyung." Jungkook sadly said. Jimin patted his shoulder. "It's okay kookie. If he doesn't want then don't force him." Jimin said.

The two went out. Leaving Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok, and Suga. Taehyung is currently outside because he need to pee.

While walking back, he heard his hyungs talking. "Do you guys think Taehyung has a problem?" Namjoon ask his hyungs. "He's just over acting. I think he's mad because we couldn't invite him to eat dinner with us." Hoseok said. "Do you think we should say sorry?" Jin asks.

"I mean, it's not our fault if he has extra works you know? It's also not our fault if he don't arrive at our dorm the time we ate dinner. So don't bother hyung." Suga replied to Jin. And they all nodded.

Taehyung backed away. He thought that they already know that he was needing their attention. And of course they are the hyung, he expected that they would understand him more because they are older. But he was clearly wrong.

And now he felt that no one can understand him.

"Taehyung hyung, are you alright?" Jungkook and Jimin came, holding some ice cream. "I'm okay." Taehyung said. "Okay hyung. Let's go Jimin hyung." Jungkook said and dragged Jimin to their practice room.

After their practice they went home. But Taehyung is having a bad head ache. So he just decided to sleep.