fourteen

Chapter: 14

Third Persons pov

Early in the next morning, Namjoon and Jin are talking at the balcony. Talking about Taehyung. Jin is currently telling Namjoon how Taehyung really got hurt. "So hyung, you're saying that you actually pushed Taehyung on the floor. That's why he got scraped?" Namjoon said.

"Yes. And by accident of course. I wouldn't dare hurt someone as precious as Taehyung." Jin said crossing his arms. "Oh okay." Namjoon said while nodding.

*-*-*

The members are all busy preparing for their upcoming comeback. Namjoon and Yoongi are composing some songs.

Namjoon is currently on the studio writing some new songs. While Taehyung is walking towards the studio, a hot coffee in his hands. He open the door slightly.

"Taehyung-ah!" Jimin shouted at the younger. Jimin is also there. Taehyung smiled at him and looked at Namjoon. "Namjoon hyung, Jin hyung said that you should drink some coffee." Taehyung said. And Namjoon nodded.

Taehyung slowly walked to Namjoon, with the coffee in his hands. Namjoon was sitting beside Jimin and his legs stretched out.

And Taehyung accidentally slipped on one of Namjoon's foot but Namjoon didn't notice it. Jimin is the one who notice it. The coffee splatter on Namjoon's notebook which contain his new compose songs.

Taehyung widen his eyes. "Namjoon hyung, oh my- I'm so sorry hyung!" Taehyung quickly apologize and bowed his head. Namjoon was also shock on what happened. But soon it slowly sink in on him.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!! GET THE F*CK OUT OF HERE. I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE. WHY CAN'T YOU DO SOMETHING GREAT?!! GET OUT!!" His Namjoon hyung bursted in furious. Taehyung can feel tears rushing down his cheeks.

"I'm sorry hyung." Taehyung said again and bowed his head. He rushed out of the studio. He went to their practice room and everyone stared at him.

"Hyung, what happened?" Jungkook worriedly asks. But Taehyung quickly grabbed his bag ang ran away from the building.

He kept running and running. But when he was about to cross the street he didn't saw the truck coming on his left side.

Everything happened so fast. Taehyung is now laying on the street. Lifeless. Blood covered most of him.

"TAEHYUNG!"