twenty nine

Chapter: 29

TAEHYUNG

I slowly opened my eyes, my head is aching. I'm on a hospital, again.

What am I doing here?

Oh, I was hit by a car right?

I look all around and I saw the others looking at me but when they saw me awake they all smiled widely.

"Taehyung- ah! You're awake! I'm really really sorry!" Seokjin hyung was the first to talk and he said that.

I frowned at them. Not really knowing what he is talking about.

"What are you talking about Seokjin hyung? I was hit by a car, it's not your fault." I said smiling at him.

They all suddenly look at each other, frowning.

"What accident are you talking about?" Namjoon hyung ask me.

"You guys don't know? Jungkook tell them about the accident, you were with me that time." I said looking at Jungkook.

"I really don't have any idea what you are talking about Taehyung hyung." Jungkook said.

"But that accident! That accident is the reason why I am here!" I shouted.

"Taehyung calm down! You're hear because Jin hyung accidentally hit you with a freaking pan." Jimin hyung said, calming me down.

A fry pan? What are they talking about?

"Taehyung, you're unconscious for almost a month because of that fry pan. You don't remember?" Yoongi hyung ask me.

But I didn't answer them.

So everything, everything that happened was all just a fucking dream while I'm unconscious?

So them, neglecting me isn't real? Them hurting me isn't actually real.

I smiled slightly at the thought.

I know they won't do that to me, I'm so happy that it was only a dream.

No it was a nightmare, because them neglecting me is a nightmare.

"So I was just dreaming." I whispered but I'm pretty sure they heard it too.

"What dream are you talking about Taehyung?" Hoseok hyung ask me.

"It's nothing hyung." I said and smiled at him.

I touched my head and there's a bandage there.

I guess Seokjin hyung hit me too hard.

*-*-*

Third Person's pov

They all spend the whole day in the hospital since Taehyung is already awake.

Taehyung has been unconscious for almost a month and yes, everything that happened before was just a dream.

Nothing's real.

Taehyung felt so relieved now, he now knows that the members wouldn't do such thing to him.

He knows that they would never ignore him, just like what they did on his dream.

But little did Taehyung know the worst is just about to come.