forty one

Chapter: 41

Third Person's pov

A few months have passed and they all went back to Korea. But Taehyung is still not coming back to their dorm, he is still staying in his house in Daegu.

"Manager- hyung, when is Taehyung hyung coming back?" Jungkook asked their manager.

They are all in the practice room. Even though they are taking a break they still go there for practice.

"I still don't know Jungkook. But i heard from Bang PD that Taehyung is been talking to him lately." Their manager answered.

"Talking about what hyung?" Rapmonster asked. "I don't know. But i can assure you that Taehyung is coming back soon." Their manager said and left them.

"I hope Taehyung is really coming back." Rapmon said and they all agreed.

¤¤¤¤

"Taehyung, are you sure that you're coming back to the dorm?" Bang PD asked Taehyung for the third time. "I'm positive, PD nim. And we've been gone for so long. I know that the fans already missed us." Taehyung said while smiling.

Bang PD nodded at him and smiled. "Do you want to see them?" He asked and Taehyung just nodded. "They are in the practice room. They really regret everything Taehyung. I hope you can give them a chance." Taehyung just nodded and took his leave.

He started walking towards their practice room and he could hear the sounds of laughter as he went nearer and nearer.

He frowned. 'They're happy without me though' he thought.

He slowly opened the door and all the members looked at him in shock. "TAEHYUNG!" They all shouted while smiling and Taehyung just smile faintly at them.

"What are you doing here Taehyung?" Namjoon asked the boy in front of them.

"I'm here to practice, Rapmon hyung." Taehyung answered, but Namjoon frowned at what Taehyung called him because in off cam they would always call each other their real names.

But Taehyung called him his stage name.

"You're coming back, Tae?" Yoongi asked, raising his eyebrow. "Yes, why? You don't want me to comeback?" Taehyung replied. And Yoongi shook his head.

"That's not what I mean Taehyung. I was just curious if you're coming back." Yoongi explained. And Taehyung just nodded.

Jungkook cling on to Taehyung's arms tightly and Taehyung can't help but to grimaced.

"Hyung, i missed you so much!" Jungkook shouted. "Okay, okay, but please shut up!" Taehyung said and shoved Jungkook away from him. But not roughly though, he don't want to hurt Jungkook.

"Now, are we going to practice or nah?" He asked sassily.

'Finally, he's back'