twenty five

A/N: I can't believe it guys! This book just reached 6k reads. Thanks guys! Don't forget to always vote and comment. Enjoy!~

Chapter: 25

Third Person's pov

While Taehyung is busy reading some books on his room, the members are thinking how they can talk to Taehyung.

They really want to make it up for Taehyung. They honestly all felt that Taehyung has been distancing himself towards them, but they are just to afraid to ask Taehyung. They want him to make the first move.

They just can't lower their damn ego.

*-*-*

The members all sat in the living room. Awkward silence filled them.

"So... are we just going to sit here, and not talk?" Taehyung said, frowning. He's getting pissed now. They've been sitting there for almost 15 minutes with no one talking.

Earlier they went to Taehyungs room and dragged him down on the living room. The members said that they have to talk about something.

"Uhhh..." Namjoon said. Not knowing what to actually say. They have planned it beforehand but they didn't planned what are they supposed to say.

"What?" Taehyung asked Namjoon, raising his eyebrows.

"Taehyung, we just wanted to say sorry." Yoongi said looking at the younger.

Taehyung frowns. "About what Yoongi hyung?" Taehyung asks.

"You know for what Jimin said earlier. He's not at his right mind Taehyung, that why he said that. Don't think too much about it okay?" His Yoongi hyung explained.

And that made Taehyung wan to mentally punch himself. He hoped that they want to talk to him about them ignoring him.

But guess what? He's wrong.

"Ohhh..." That was all he responded.

"So... do you accept my apology Taehyung ah?" His Jimin hyung ask him.

'You're not the one who apologized hyung. It's Yoongi hyung. What a nice apology.' Taehyung thought. That is what clearly what he wants to say to Jimin. But then if he do that he'll be called disrespectful again by his Yoongi hyung.

"Of course Jimin hyung, apology accepted." Taehyung replied, while faking his smile.

"So... are we all good now?" Hoseok ask trying to brighten the mood. They all nodded while smiling. Jimin can't help but to smile because Taehyung forgive him.

*-*-*

After that talk they all decided to just eat dinner. And once they finish their dinner, they all went to their respective rooms to sleep.

Taehyung sat on the edge of his bed. Thinking about the happenings in his life. How everything has changed so fast.

Before they seems like so a happy family but now, maybe it's still the same for the others. But not for Taehyung.

*-*-*

"Suga hyung, why did you said that earlier? We're supposed to say sorry about how we treat him hyung." Namjoon said, confronting his Suga hyung.

"What do you want me to say huh Namjoon? We're sorry for treating you like that then eventually treat him like that again?" Yoongi said, starting to get angry.

Namjoon didn't respond. He knows that his hyung is actually right.

"See? I'm right. I'm always right." Yoongi continued, then shut the door at Namjoons face.

"He's right, but fuck this damn ego!" Namjoon shouted at himself.