[Why not?]

{Phil's POV}
The next two days were.. normal.
Strangely normal.
Nothing happened, no phone calls, no letters, no uneasy 'I'm being watched' feeling.

I wasn't complaining, I just found it odd.

The first day we just stayed in all day and watched anime. Yesterday we actually went out to dinner, which was great. And for the first time in a long time, I saw a genuine smile on his face.

At the moment I'm sitting across from where Dan is wandering around in the kitchen. "I'm bored." I say, drawing out the word.

"Okay?" He laughs, looking down at me. "What do you want to do?"

"I don't know.."

"Helpful." He grabs a snack and leans over the counter.

"Do you have any ideas?" I ask as he leans in closer across the table.

"I have a few." He presses his lips against mine softly before pulling away, looking absolutely gorgeous. "That's one."

"I happen to like that choice."I say, leaning in again.

"Me too." he breathes out, his lips hitting mine.

~~~45 minutes later~~~

He moans my name for the third time in the past 5 minutes, driving me crazy. I've currently got my lips pressed to his neck and his hands in my hair. "Fuck- Phil.." He groans, making me look up. His hair is a mess and he has his bottom lip between his teeth.

"God you're hot." I whisper in his ear and look him in the eyes. I press a short kiss to his lips before pulling away and smiling. "I love you."

"Love you too." He kisses me again, his arms pulling my shirtless body towards him. His phone rings for the third time, but as it as half way across the room, we ignore it.

Then the doorbell rings making me groan in frustration. Can no one leave us alone, ever?

"Are you kidding me?" I sigh, pulling myself from his grip and walking to the door. What I see is not anywhere near what I expected. Four of our friends are at the door, Louise, Pj, Chris and Tyler. "Well shit." I turn around, not opening the door.

"What? Who is it?" He asks, sitting up on the couch.

"Uh, well.. like 4 of our friends." I say, scratching the back of my neck and looking at him. He just starts laughing like I'm kidding.

"Oh. You aren't joking." He says, his eyes widening. "Well, don't just sit there." He says, rolling his eyes before picking up his shirt.

"Can't we just pretend we aren't home?" I say, watching him pull his shirt on.

"No. Come on Phil." He says firmly, making me whine like a little kid.

"But I want to keep-" He cuts me off with a quick kiss.

"Later, okay?" He promises, walking over to the mirror, fixing his hair.

"Fine." I say, picking up my own shirt and putting it on.

"One hickey would have been enough, I already have plenty of bruises as it is!" He sighs and I just giggle.

"Sorry." I say, fixing my hair and looking at the two of us in the mirror.

If this doesn't say hot mess I don't know what does.

"Whatever." He kisses my cheek, before flopping onto the couch. "Just get the door."

"M'kay." I trudge over to the door and open it, seeing my friends look up from their phones. "Hi." They look at me expectantly, as if I knew this was happening.

"Uh, you gonna let us in or..?" Pj asks, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Oh uh, yeah, Come in." I stutter, letting everyone in.

"What's up with you?" Pj asks as everyone else settles in.

"Nothing, I'm fine, just confused." I say, looking around the room.

"Why?" He asks, looking me up and down.

"Why are you guys here, without telling me?" I ask, honestly wondering. They don't ever do this..

"You don't remember setting this up?" He asks, chuckling.

"I never.. did that.." I say, puzzled.

"Yeah you did." He laughs, shaking his head at me.

"When?" I ask, thinking back.

"Last night." He says, not believing that I didn't do this.

"There is no way.. I was at dinner and my phone died, I wasn't using it all night." I say, trying to fit the puzzle pieces together.

"That's weird.. Whatever, we are already here so we might as well stay." He says dismissively, making me wonder, if it wasn't me, then who did?

I flop down next to Dan, and hear him sigh. "So what have you two been up to?" Louise asks, looking at the two of us questioningly.

"Uh.. We were just.. hanging out." I manage to say, and she just shakes her head at us.

She is one of the only people we have told about us..

"Just hanging out huh?" Tyler asks suggestively, raising his eyebrows and sitting on the other side of Dan.

"Mhm." Dan says, nodding.

"Okay, whatever you say." He says, not believing us. "Really though, how are you guys?"

"As good as we can be I guess." I say, my arm around Dan's shoulder. I could tell Dan was not really in the mood to talk to a whole lot of people, so I just do the talking.

"Better then earlier this week. The last 2 days have been pretty normal so.." Dan says, looking as his hands.

"For real though," He says, whispering to just us. "Are you two a thing or?" He asks apprehensively. I look at Dan, who looks up at me and shrugs. I take that as a 'you can tell him' So I just turn to look at him. "Sorry, You don't have to answer but-"

"No, its fine.. Uh yeah.. we are."

"Oh my god really?" He asks, his eyes lighting up.

"Mhm." Dan nods, smiling now.

"So you guys were-"

"Shhhhh.." I say, and he shuts his mouth, smiling like a crazy fangirl.

"Okay, okay.. Who else knows?" He asks, leaning over to look at both of us.

"Uh, Lou. The other two don't know." I say, looking at the three, joking around on the other side of the room.

"I'm sure they'd love to know too." He says, smiling.

"Yeah.. What are you implying?" I ask, and he jumps in his seat.

"Well, instead of telling them, just don't hide it. Kiss or something. Then see what they do."

"I mean.." I say, looking at Dan.

"Why not?" He says daringly.

"Oh no.. What have I gotten myself into?" I shake my head, looking to the brunette next to me.

"A disaster?" He leans over and kisses my lips, earning a squeal from Tyler.

"I'm sorry, you two are just.. AH." I roll my eyes, looking to my right, where Dan is blushing like crazy.

"Thanks."