[A letter to him]

Damian Warren.

A man that took so much away from me. A man that gave me scars that will never fully heal. A man that never gave any mercy. A man that would do anything to see me crumble. He took away all that he could from me. He left me broken and hurt; Alone.

The one thing he could never take from me was an amazing human being named Phil Lester. He tried, I can assure you of that. But there is something about that kind of love that nothing can break up. I don't care if we were dating or not, we cared. It didn't matter to Phil if I could even remember him. He loved me.

I am finally happy. It took me years, but with Phil by my side I can finally say it. I'm married.

So Damian,

I hope you realize what you did. And I hope you're happy with all you've accomplished. You succeeded, I promise. You broke me down. You left me so unstable id be better off dead.

But here is where you were wrong.

It doesn't matter how much you were hurt, or raped, or beaten. It doesn't matter if you have scars, when you have someone like Phil. If you have someone that truly loves you, you can overcome such things.

There is a way out of the bubble you kept me in, and yes, I'm okay now.

No matter how much you told me I meant nothing, there was always someone that cared.

Im stronger now that I've been through this.

So Damien, you failed. You tried to break me, but you only made me stronger. I shouldn't be giving you the credit though, Phil was the one that helped me.

What I'm trying to say is, Fuck you.

I forgive you for all you did, but I sincerely hope you burn in hell.

If it makes you feel any better, I have a husband, and a little girl. And you sir, will rot in prison for the rest of your life.

I hope it was worth it.

-Daniel Lester