[In a Hospital]

{Dan's POV}

Well shit. He really is a good kisser.

And at the moment his lips on my neck are driving me absolutely nuts.

Although I may have remembered almost everything about Phil and I, this is all I could think about.

Maybe forgetting the rest for now would make this better.

So I do, I let the rest go for a while, loving the sensations.

And I guess we didn't hear the nurse come in.

She stands there, a hand on her hip, clearing her throat loudly. My eyes shoot open, looking at the short blonde at the edge of the bed. Phil jumps, climbing off of me and sitting next to me, blushing hard. "Sorry." He mumbles and the nurse starts cracking up.

"Whoo.. I'm sorry you two are just adorable." She calms down, shaking her head.

"Thanks?" I say, as if asking more than stating something.

"Well I'm your new nurse, Amy." She smiles sweetly, looking at the two of us, who are blushing like crazy. "Sorry to interrupt your thing but uh, you are going to be leaving in like 2 days so.. You aren't going to need the IV." She says awkwardly.

"Oh.. Okay." I say softly, hoping she'd go soon.

"Just needed to check in.. You are clearly doing alright so.. I'll just take out the IV and be on my way." She walks over, doing what she needs to and I turn to look at Phil. He shrinks down in the bed, so embarrassed. I just roll my eyes at him.

It's like I opened a gate that allowed all of these memories back in. I can remember everything. Or just a whole lot. I remember touring, the internet, Phil and I.. There are some gaps but it's like I'm me again.

I can remember kissing him. I can remember us making out. I can remember our first time. I can remember him taking me out on a date. I can remember the look on his face when he told our friends we were dating.

But I can't feel it.

And I want to. I remember it, but I want to know the feeling.

I never want to separate from him, ever. I mean, call me crazy but, I just remembered how in love with him I was. So I mean, I have a right to want to be around him for the rest of my life.

Eventually the nurse leaves and as soon as the door closes I turn to face him. "I may now remember almost everything."

"Thats great!" He says enthusiastically, leaning over and getting to where we were before the nurse came in.

"I've come to the conclusion that I am so fucking in love with you. And I never want to leave your side. I'm literally just thinking out loud right now so, whatever. I just realized a whole lot of things. Some of those being that well, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and I can trust you with a whole lot of shit...God, I can remember so many things we've done.. But I want to feel it all. I can remember it, don't worry, but the feeling is faint. I want to know what it all feels like.. To be with you."

"You are with me silly." He kisses my lips softly, but pulling away so I can speak.

"Not just with you." I press a kiss to his lips before continuing. "To go on a date with you.. Sit on the couch and make out for hours.. Under the sheets at 2 am.." I watch as the blush grows on his cheeks before he leans in and kisses me again, slowing time.

I mean, you can't really get to heated in a hospital bed. This situation would be smoother in our own house. Which only makes me want to go home more. This suddenly makes me realize where we are. I pull back, giggling. "What?" He asks, confused.

"Nothing. I just realized we are in a hospital, basically in public." I look around, noticing the large window, where basically anyone can see in.

"You have a point." He chuckles, turning to look me in the eyes. "But do you want to stop?"

"I never said that." I smirk, and soon enough, his lips are on mine again.