[Easier that way]

{Dan's POV}
Phil gets up to grab something from his room and naturally I don't think anything of it. Around a minute later he comes walking back out looking paler then normal. His eyes are widened and he looks quite terrified. 

"What is it?" I ask slowly, hoping it doesn't have anything to do with him.

"I-Uh Well.. You should just see for yourself." He stutters out, standing in the hallway nervously. Without saying anything I stand up and walk with him to the door. He pushes it open and I walk in. The first thing I notice is the 3 items sitting on the bed. A note, a camera and a brown bag. I immediately notice that that camera is the one he used. 

"Fuck no." I turn around rushing into the hallway and leaning against the wall. "Nope. Nope. Nope." I say shaking my head.

"What is it?" He asks, turning to look at me. 

"It's his." I mutter, looking down.

I am not going back in there. 

"Dan we gotta find out what that stuff is eventually." He says, making me look up at the ceiling and sigh.

"Fuck it." I mumble, walking into the room and picking up the note. 

Hello Daniel, and Phil.

I suppose you already know who I am so we will skip introductions. So today I decided to send you two some gifts. Things to remember out time together. Right Daniel? As for you, I hope you realize I'm right about him. I am really the one for you.. you know it, right Princess? Keep an eye out Daniel.
As for Phil, I sincerely hope what I have left for you. Maybe now you'll realize how pathetic he really is.
Well that's all for now. I'll be seeing you two later on.
-
I scoff at the letters, worried about the other two items. I pass the note to Phil, picking up the bag. Inside are things I'm really not ready to see.

The first picture I pull out is something I'm scared to admit actually happened. The photo is taken in a dimly lit room. It has nothing around it except a lamp, a mat with a pillow and well, me. But this isn't any ordinary picture of me. I'm pressed against the wall with handcuffs on, and tape over my mouth. It's almost like I remember, but seeing it makes it so much more real.

I toss that one to the side, sitting down on the edge of Phil's bed. I pull out the next image. I knew these would progressively get worse..
this one is taken in the same room, but there is a light in the corner of the room. Making it easier to see. 

I'm still handcuffed, but the tape is gone. This time I'm held to the wall by what looks like a leash. There is blood around my wrists and along my arms. I'm looking down, although you can see my tears.

The third image is the final one, and I can honestly say when I picked it up I was shocked. I'm shirtless with cuts and bruises scattering my body. This time there are no restraints, probably because I was too weak to fight back. There are fading injuries, and even some new ones. I'm curled against the same wall looking well, disasterous.
It's like all the flashbacks come to life. 

"I'm sorry.. I- God.." I trail off, putting those things back down and standing up.

"Wait." He grabs my arm, looking up at me. 

"Phil I can't-" I'm stopped my his arms wrapping around me. "Do this." I finish, giving in and wrapping my arms around him, my head leaning against his.

I feel so defeated. 

"I'm sorry." He mumbles, which makes me a bit upset. I hate it when people pity me.

"I don't need pity, I know this sucks okay?" I shake my head, feeling him pull away and look me in the eyes. 

"I'm not pitying you." He mumbles in reply, looking me in the eyes.

"Sounds like it." I look down, just wanting to get away. 

"Well I'm sorry." He grabs my chin, making me look him in the eyes again. "I just hate to think that this really happened to you." He says, his other hand going to my hips.

"Yeah.."  I whisper in response, watching his saddened expression. 

"I hate to think that I couldn't help.. that you had to go through that alone." He is close enough for me to feel his breath as he talks.

"You couldn't do anything." I mumble, leaning closer. 

"I know." He whispers, a mix between sad and love in his eyes. "And I'm sorry." Before I can reply his lips are on mine, the action filled with love.

It's in this moment that I realize, I was the one pushing him away. I was the worried one. I was the person that was getting paranoid over everything. And he is here, doing nothing but wanting the best for me. And although I may be a disaster, a broken mess, he still loves me. And he is going to stick by me. 

I also realize how much he cares. God it makes me seem emotionless. This whole time.. he is crying over me, never leaving my side, worried about me all the time. I didn't even realize until now that he must have been worried sick when I was gone.

I mean if I was in that position I would not be able to cope. He was in just as bad of a situation. 
He grabs the side of my face, deepening the kiss and making me switch out of my thoughts.
I love him so much. 

So I am going to stop pushing him away. Maybe it'll be easier that way.