[Raped]

~the next day~

That next morning was almost the same as the last, the nurse came in to check on me and an hour later my family came in. They left to give me some space, and some time to think. But that didn't last long because soon enough the door opened again. But this time I wasn't that upset because it was Phil. We started talking for a while, and things finally felt a little normal. I was finally starting to remember things.

"What's with the cat whiskers though?" I ask, wondering why in the world I have memories of that.

"Oh.. I don't really know how it got started. I was just always compelled to draw whiskers on my face when given a black marker. It sort of became our thing."

"Lovely." I laughed, happy to finally see a smile on his face. "Are we like.. well known?"

"Only you know, 6 million followers." He chuckles in response.

"Holy.."

"And we went on tour." He adds, smiling at the memory.

"I have been remembering parts of that." I think back to the stage and the crowd of people, cheering our names.

"It was amazing."

"I really want to remember more." I say sadly, looking into his blue eyes.

"You will..Eventually. Don't worry." He grabs my hand comfortingly.

"I still worry. I'm scared Phil." I mutter, looking down.

"It's okay."

"It's not. I was fucking kidnapped. Nothing is okay. I can't even remember what happened! Or even some of what happened before.." I said, not trying to sound mad, but I was. I'm mad at myself. Why can't I just remember?

"I know. This is a horrible situation to be in. I'm trying okay? Please, just tell me what I can do." He pleads desperately.

"Hugs." I mumble as he leans over, holding me tightly. "There is something about you that makes it better." I whisper, not meaning to really say that out loud.

"Good."

I sit on the cold hard floor, sobbing for the millionth time today. He left me there for now. I think of the events of minutes before, shaking.
"All you had to do is respond.. You know who I am. Don't you?"
"No! If I did I probably would've responded okay?"
"Don't lie." Yet another punch to the face as I hiss in pain. "Now.. Let's have some fun."
His version of fun was sick and fucking twisted. Well long story short, torture. What the fuck was this? Am I some fucking sex slave? I must be after what he just did.
I sit on the concrete, tears streaming down my face. I hold onto the only thing keeping me sane, memories of Phil.

He holds me tightly as my tears fall again, remembering too much at once. "Oh god." I shudder, taking a shaky breath.

"Phil have we ever.. you know..?" I ask, sniffling although my cheeks turn pink.

"Well yeah.. Why?" His cheeks are just as pink as he asks me.

"Remembered something." I mutter, trying to decide wether I should tell him or not.

"What? Us?" He asks hopeful but I slowly shake my head no. A swarm of memories buzzes in my head, causing me to grip his arm tighter, crying again. "What is it?" He asks softly, his arms holding me tightly.

"I.. I can't." I shake my head again, letting the tears fall as they please.

"You can tell me baby." I look up into those deep blue eyes and sigh.

"I don't know what to say." I take a shaky breath, squeezing my eyes closed. "It's just.. He fucked with my head, I don't know what to think. Or what to believe." I feel like I've completely lost it.

"Just ask me." There is a long pause before I decided to speak again.

"There's just.. He did things.. to me." I attempt to hold it together, but when I look up, the look on Phil's face makes me cry again. "I feel disgusting." I sob into his shirt, shaking profusely.

"Oh baby.. I'm so sorry." He mumbles, kissing the top of my head sweetly. "You couldn't stop it." He assures me, although it doesn't make the tears stop.

I whimper as the large door opens again, and he smiles at me wickedly.

"Hello princess." His voice is low and growly, scaring me.

"Please just let me go." I cry, wishing there was a way out of this hell hole.

"You and I both know that I can't do that." He pulls up his camera, chuckling. "Smile! This one's going to your boyfriend." I immediately look down, not wanting Phil to see me like this. "Should I tell him about earlier?" he asks, making me feeling sick. "How you liked me better?"

"Fuck off." I shout, although there are tears streaming down my cheeks. "You are sick."

"That is no way to speak to your lover Daniel."

"You are delusional! Im tied up! BEGGING to be let go! I am not your fucking lover." I yell, fed up with this situation. "I want to go home." I whimper, unable to wipe the tears from my eyes.

He walks up to me, a knife to my neck. "Let me tell you something.." He whispers, his breath hitting my face. "You are never leaving." He presses the blade on my chin, just enough to draw blood, causing me to yelp out in pain. "And I think you liked it."

He slowly walks out, shutting the large door again. I break down sobbing wishing I was dead. "Someone help me.."