[time]

{Dan's POV}
It's been a week and 3 days since I was found. I know. That's it.
A hell of a lot has happened though. That's why I find it hard to believe. I'm not even going to bother to recount all of the events.
All I know is I'm wondering why this torture is still continuing, but then again, it's only been a week and a half. Everything will be okay. Right?
---
I wake up to a pain in my neck and a cramped feeling. My eyes roll open and I realize I'm on the couch, lying on top of Phil. I groan, getting up and stretching. I grab my phone from its place on the floor and walk to the bathroom to freshen up. After I wash my face and brush my teeth I look at myself in the mirror for the first time in a while. I mean, I've seen my reflection in the past few days, but I haven't really looked at myself.
I'm still impossibly skinny, which I hate. After hardly eating for 3 months it explains a lot. There are also still marks on my ankles and wrists where I was chained up. There's awful bruising around my neck, along with hickeys, which I don't mind. Most of the other bruises and marks on my skin have faded. But there are still plenty of visual reminders that pain me. I can honestly say I don't look like myself. It's strange because I didn't think I'd ever say that and truly mean it. But I may be there, and I may look like me.. but I used to look normal. Now I look broken. I sigh at myself and go to change.

I stay there a while, letting my mind wander to places I'd rather not be. I wonder what else could happen, since its barely been over a week and so much has already happened. How much longer will this go on? Will he ever leave me be?

I shake the thoughts from my head, grabbing my earbuds from the counter and putting on music. I never liked the quiet much, and music was always a good way to get away. I end up spending the next two hours on my phone. Its then that Phil wakes up and sits up from his spot on the couch. "Ugh, what time is it?" He groans, rubbing his eyes.

"Uhh.. almost 3."

"When did you wake up?"

"One-ish."

"Mm." He nods sleepily, making me smile. "How can I still be tired?"

"All we've been doing for the past 2 days is sleeping." I chuckle, watching him dramatically lay back down.

"Do we have to go and do anything?"

"Not really but I'm bored."

"Ugh, I'll get up later." He groans, burying his face into the couch.

"Later is going to be another 2 hours. Come on.. Its already 3." I get up and sit on the edge of the couch, nudging him.

"And what do I get if I get up?"

"You get to hang out with me."

"Other then that." He rolls his eyes, and although I know what he's getting at I continue to mess with him.

"If you're hoping for a blowjob that's not happening-"

"Dan!" He cuts me off, blushing. "A kiss. I was expecting a kiss."

"I knew that." I laugh, leaning down and kissing him. "Now are you gonna get up, or do I have to.." I let my hands trail down until he sits up.

"Jesus I'll get up." He says quickly, trying not to show how flustered he is. I smile to myself, for once not being the blushing mess in the situation. "I hate you."

"Love you too." I kiss his cheek and stand up, grabbing my phone from the floor. I end up on my laptop in my room for the next 15 minutes.

He reluctantly gets up and stands in my doorway, looking at me questioningly. "Why did you want me up so badly?"

"It was boring being up all alone." I smile, noticing him roll his eyes as he flops on the bed next to me.

"What if you lived alone?"

"I would ask you to move in with me."

"If you had to live alone."

"I'd go over your place." I say, obviously being irritating.

"Ugh, you are so difficult today." He groans, rolling over and looking up at me.

"But you love me." I smirk and he sits up, kissing me quickly.

"You aren't wrong about that." He giggles. "Well what do you want to do? You got me up.."

"I don't know."

"Mario kart?" He challenges, meeting my eyes daringly.

"You're on."