-Epilogue-

My eyes slowly roll open, looking at the room I'm in. The sun is shining and I can see the blue sky peeking through the curtains. My heart is pounding and I can't wipe the smile off my face. I attempt to sit up, but the arms of the boy next to me hold me down.

I look down to see the black haired cutie and his sleeping face. I lean back and let memories flood my mind. I now know who I am and where I'm supposed to be.

I finally know. All I see is him, a face, a name and who they really are. Whenever I think of him my stomach does backflips and I'm so glad he's here. I love his blue eyes and his dark hair. He's everything I need, and I can't shake that from my mind. Phil Lester. The name swirls in my mind and all the memories too.

There is something about it, something about him. I can't help but fall for him.

I turn my head as the boy sleeping next to me moves. He catches my eye and smiles.

"You alright?" He asks in his groggy morning voice.

"Yeah." I mumble back, leaning in and pressing a kiss to his lips.

"Morning." He mumbles, pulling me closer.

"Good morning." I smile, glad that every morning starts this way. Things are silent for a bit, until he asks me something.

"What was it like that night you were found?" He murmurs, wondering out loud.

"I can hardly remember." I whisper, chuckling at how dumb that sounds.

"How did something like that turn to this?" He mumbles, pressing his lips to my shoulder.

"I don't know." I answer, thinking. "But I'm glad." I say, finally happy again.

"I love you." He says suddenly, grabbing my hand.

"Love you too." I respond, looking down at our intertwined hands.

Then something settles in, I'm not just Dan Howell.

I'm Daniel Lester.

And in this very moment, nothing could wipe the smile off my face.

I look down at him again, noticing the stupid grin on his face too. I smile, thinking of the last night and the amazing wedding.