[Faces]

Throughout the rest of the day so many people came in and out.

My family, friends, all people so happy to see me.

But I don't know who they are.

The faces are familiar but I can't put any memories behind it. My family was crying, telling me how much they love me. I just didn't know what to say. Do I tell them I love them too? But I don't, only because I can't really.. I don't even know them. My friends came in, talking my ear off, 'getting me up to date' but that didn't really make any sense because I can't remember what happened before hand.

So everyone is gone, and I'm alone in the hospital room. The officer from yesterday walks in, smiling. "Hey Dan." She waves, pulling up a seat.

"Hi." I mumble, not up to talk much, after the days events.

"Im just gonna ask you some questions okay? Answer them as best you can." She pulls up a notepad, and a pen.

"That is going to be a bit difficult because I can't remember anything." I sigh, shaking my head.

"You remember something. Don't worry, just try your best." she assures me, smiling widely.

"Fine." I mutter, sitting back.

"Okay.. Do you remember anything about the night you disappeared?"

"Nope." I say honestly, only knowing what Phil told me earlier.

"Do you remember anything about the person who did this?"

"Uh.. Well.. A little." I gulp, a lump forming in my throat.

"Okay, what?" She notices my hesitation and shoots me a sympathetic look. "Take your time, it's alright."

"I don't remember a name or anything, or really much of anything. I remember his was really fit. And he had a tattoo, on his shoulder." I manage to say, biting my lip. I didn't think this would be that hard.

"Okay, do you know what the tattoo was of?" She asks, scribbling on the notepad.

"A tiger, with like a jungle background." I say, the image burned in my mind.

"Good, okay.. So anything else? Hair color? Age?"she says and a blurry image of him flashes in my mind.

"He looked like maybe, 30 something.. he had a beard too."

"Okay. Do you remember anything about the 3 months you were there?" She asks, making me wish I didn't.

"A lot of pain. A lot of hunger. And a whole lot of wishing I wasn't there." I say quickly.

"Okay. Here's the card, call us if you remember anything.. try and remember as much as you can." She nods, walking out and leaving me alone.

My parents came in again to say goodbye. As the door closes I see a fit man, standing outside the door. I freak out a little, flashbacks of the blurry face in my mind. 

Then Phil walked in, smiling at me assuringly.

"Why do you look like you're about to pass out?" He asks a concerned look on his face. 

"W-Who is that?" I say, motioning to the buff guy. 

"Oh my God. Dan that's the body guard." He says, giggling at me. 

"Body guard?" I ask, almost laughing. "You got a fucking body guard?!"

"Well I just wanted to be sure that you were okay, the police insisted." He says, blushing lightly. 

"Ugh.. I only accept this because you are adorable.." I groan, watching his eyes light up and he sits on the bed. 

"Just for a little while okay?" He assures me, looking me in the eyes. 

"Fine. Under one condition." I say, thinking. 

"What?"

"He isn't around every corner at all times, its very creepy." I decided I was not about to have another strange man watching my every move. 

"Deal." he says, shaking my hand in agreement.  I lean back, sighing loudly. "Can you remember a bit about us?" He asks, wondering out loud. 

"Well yeah, I remember a lot, probably not everything but.. I'm trying to."

"That's good." He mutters and I can almost see him thinking. Then suddenly, a distressed look appears on his face.

"What is it?" I question, wondering what could be bothering him right now. 

"I.. I don't know how I should say this, or if I should.." he stutters out, a hand rubbing over his face.

"Go ahead." I say quickly "I've not really got anything else to talk about.."

"Okay um.. When you were gone.. I always got these strange messages from this blocked number. It was torturous. I didn't show it to the police because.. well I don't know.. I just.. Not now but maybe eventually you can try and see if that jogs any memories." He says, worried I'm going to up and leave or something.

"Okay.. But, Phil I don't know if I want to remember." I choke out, scared of what may have happened. 

"You are going to eventually." He says softly, comfortingly.

"Maybe not." I say, knowing it's probably lies. 

"I'm so sorry.. I wish it was me instead of you." He says looking down.

"It's okay Phil it isn't your fault."I grab him by the hand, making him look me in the eyes. 

"I feel like it is.. I should've went to the car, I should've called police sooner.. I should've done something." He says, guilt evident in his voice. There are tears in his eyes, making me want to cry. I open my arms and he leans over, pulling me closer.

"You didn't know." I say softly. The room grows silent and we eventually end up sitting on the annoying old hospital bed, snuggled up together.

I must've fallen asleep because when I woke up it was 3 am and Phil wasn't there.

So I'm left with familiar faces and names.

No memories.

What am I supposed to do now?