[done playing games]

{Phil's POV}

The masked man looks my way and chuckles, walking over to me. "So we finally meet." He snickers, smiling wildly at me. "So," he starts turning to look at Dan. "Daniel, wasn't I right about him?" He asks, walking over to him and crouching beside him. "Wasn't I?" He repeats earning a frantic no from Dan. He shakes his head, standing up and hitting Dan before turning to me. "I told you he'd be the one to ruin things, now look what happened. I was right." He chuckled, looking down at me with green eyes that looked somehow familiar. "And Phil, I don't mean anything by this, but I've got a goal here and you are kind of in the way."

I've hit my head pretty hard so everything is spinning and I can't stand if I tried. He towers over me, and before I can get away I'm beaten till I can hardly see right.

"Jesus Christ thats enough!" Dan shouts making the man turn around and shoot a glare at him. They continue to talk although I can't focus on that. I want to be strong, I want to find a way out of here. I can't be, I can hardly stay awake. I can't focus on the things that are being said, only because my head is killing me and I'm coughing up blood, which is probably not a good sign.

"You know what? I'm done playing games." He says turning around and pulling out a gun. He points it my way and I don't even know what to do. "I'm done with you." My eyes turn to Dan who is on the other side of the room, tears falling from his eyes. Before I can do anything more the trigger is pulled. There is a horrible pain in my stomach and I shout out in pain. My vision turns spotty and I feel like the wind has been knocked out of me. That's when it hits me.

I might die.