[Unknown]

{Dan's POV}

Then finally, my door opens and a sleepy Phil walks in.

"You are up?" He asks, adjusting his glasses.

"Why are you up?" I reply, wondering what he could've been doing.

"The internet." He says simply, making me roll my eyes. Typical. "How about you?"

"Mine is a lot more depressing." I sigh, wiping my tears away.

"I'm all ears." He sits on the bed for a second, before leaning over and wrapping his arms around me.

"You sure you want to hear it?" I lean into his touch, my breathing going back to normal.

"Positive."

"Okay then.. So first there was a flashback, which lead into a nightmare but I'll get to that in a second. So uh, well.. The flashback was more of him torturing me. I now know how I got this scar." I point to the long scar on my upper arm and Phil gives me a sad look. "He liked to say things that he knew would hurt more then the physical stuff. So he said things like, you were with someone else, you didn't need me, a whole lot of stuff like that. Anyways, then I had a dream. Which is the main reason for the tears. So basically you were cheating and I came in and we fought. It ended with you saying that I actually liked getting tortured and then choking me. So.. More then a little horrible."

"Aw, I'm sorry." He mumbles softly, holding me tighter. "How can I make it better?"

"Don't ever leave me." I lay comfortably in his arms, yawning again.

"Okay." He grabs my chin, making me look him in the eyes in the darkness. "I've got you, okay?"

"Okay."

"It'll be okay.." He kisses my lips briefly, making me feel all happy inside. "I swear I'm not going anywhere."

"Okay." I nod, looking up into those glossy blue eyes.

"I love you bear." He pulls me in for another warm hug.

"I love you too." I say, my eyes growing heavy as I slowly drift off again.

---

I woke up at around nine, happy that the bed wasn't empty this time. I sat there for a few minutes, just loving the feeling of his arms around me. Eventually I sit up and look around at my room, which I haven't seen in months. Literally nothing has changed, it's just.. different.

I notice my phone and laptop charging in the corner of the room. Something about going on the internet again is a little scary. People know things.
He probably said something.
But I know eventually I'm going to go onto my phone again so I get up and grab it.

I go out to the couch, opening my phone. Not much has changed there Either, I don't know what I expected.
I go through my pictures, social media and pretty much everything else. I open the messages app, only because I have about 40-something texts.

Unknown - Hello Daniel!
Unknown - Where'd you go Danny?
Unknown - I saw that you got back home safely
Unknown - I told you I wouldn't kill you
Unknown - But I swear, you will learn why I said what I did
Unknown - Phil isn't as clueless as you think Daniel
Unknown - watch out
Unknown - had a fun time with you, you can always come back to me!

I watch the messages, scrolling up and re reading it just to be sure that I saw this right. I'm almost sure I know who it is, but I can't bring myself to block the number, or text back.
What did he mean, Phil isn't clueless?
I go through about a million from Phil, and a few from friends.
I sigh, shutting my phone off and tossing it aside.

Well, what the hell am I supposed to do with my life now?

I think of what I can do, but come up with nothing. I'm bored.

And boredom leads to silence.

Silence leads to thinking about things I don't want to think about.

So I attempt to stop myself from the horrid thoughts swirling about in my head; To no avail.

I am used to the sound of nothing but my breathing and my heart pounding in my ears.

I break myself from my thoughts and look around, sighing at the dull room.

I can't stand the damned feeling of just sitting here. So I get up, shuffle on some clothes and walk out the front door.
It may be stupid of me, to go out like this at 9 am without anyone.
I mean I haven't really been in public in months.
Not to mention I'm socially awkward to begin with.
I sigh to myself, dragging my feet along the sidewalk. I take a deep breath, calming myself down. I really need to stop freaking myself out.
I'm okay.
I'm fine.

I just walk along, letting my feet take me where they please.
A realization hits me that I don't even know what month it is.
I pull up my phone and look at the calendar. it's summer?

I shake my head free of the memories of those 3 horrible months.

I shove my phone in my back pocket, continuing down the street.
I really don't have a plan as of where to go, I just do. My feet stop at some random park, in front of a bench under a huge tree.

I guess it wouldn't hurt to sit here and go on my phone for a little bit.
Just a little while though, I should be getting back soon.