[Kidnapped]

~the next morning~
I woke up in a hospital bed, bandages scattered over my body. I guess I broke my ankle or something because there is a cast on that too. I don't remember much after they gave me a lot of pain meds.

My head is still killing me but I try to ignore that.
The one thing that continues to haunt me is the fact that I've been missing for 3 months and I can't even remember what happened.
I don't even know who I am.

Then a nurse walks in, smiling at me sweetly. "Good morning Dan." I simply wave, giving her a less enthusiastic smile. "Okay honey." She says checking my IV. "So you have some visitors coming in in a little bit."

"Okay." I look down.

"It's going to be alright. You are gonna be fine. You'll get your memory back. Just give it time." She gives me a sad smile, trying to assure me. This gives me a sinking feeling in my chest. And although I don't know why, tears fill my eyes.

"What if I don't?"

"It'll work out. You have people that love you. It's okay."

"Somehow I think that it won't be." I sigh, taking a deep breath. "What if I don't want to remember?"

"I don't know what to tell you hon." She sakes her head, finishing up. I wipe my eyes, calming myself down. "I'll be back later okay?"

"Yeah." I mumble, watching as she leaves the room. I lean back, trying to remember things.

A flash of lights, and a crowd screaming our names. We take a bow and rush off the stage. We get backstage and I pull phil in for a hug. "That was amazing." I say, a smile plastered on my face.
"We did it." He laughs, pulling me in for another hug.
The crowd continues cheering for a few minutes until people file out of the auditorium. "Whoo! Day 5 of tour complete!" He says, his voice filled with happiness.
"Only a million left." I joke, sitting down and chugging water.
"We got this."

Those words trigger yet another flashback.

"When are you visiting again!? I miss you so much!" I say desperately.
"Have patience bear, I was there last week. But I miss you too." He smiles at me, fixing his hair.
"Ugh.. this sucks." I huff, looking into my computer screen at the blue eyed boy.
"Don't worry Dan, We got this."

I try to think of something else but my mind refuses to work with me.

So Phil and I went on some sort of tour, he is okay with me kissing his cheek, and we used to skype. I was much younger in the last one. It made me wonder what really happened to me.

Then a sudden knock at the door gets me out of the trance I'm in. "You've got a visitor." The same nurse from before smiles at me, giving me a smile.

My heartbeat picks up. Who is it? What do I say? What do I do?

Before I can think any more that same blue eyed boy walks in, looking very.. upset.
His eyes were filled with tears and he looked as if he hadn't slept in forever. His hair was a mess and he overall looked like a train wreck. Not that I looked any better.
A hand went up to his mouth, a sob escaping his lips.

I wish I could understand why.

"Oh my god Dan!" He exclaims, walking over to me. "I thought I'd never see you again." He wipes his eyes, smiling although he is crying.

There is something about his voice that brings back a few things.

His lips touched mine, setting fire to my skin. After a bit I pulled away, breathless. "I love you." I say softly, nervous as hell.
"I love you too." His blue eyes glistened with happy tears. "So much."
It was then that I realized Phil felt the same.

Oh my god. I was in love with him. And he was in love with me too.

"God Phil." I said breathlessly, the feeling of his lips on my neck driving me nuts. He pulled me by the waist, holding me close. He pulled back, only to place a kiss to my lips. "I love you." I said softly, kissing him again.
"Love you too bear."

And there it was again, that nickname. I wonder how that became a thing. My expression changes and I start to realize why in the world he would feel like this.
He rushes to my side and looks apprehensive to hug me, but does so anyway.
There's something about his touch that makes this whole thing feel just a little bit better. "I love you so much." He mumbles, pulling away from me and wiping his eyes.

"I'm sorry." I say, wishing I could know what to say, and do. I wish I could remember.

"No, don't apologize. I'm just glad you are okay." He says assuringly making tears to spring to my eyes. "I wish I could've done something to help you."

"I wish I could remember more." I say, choking on my words.

"What do you remember?" He asks, sitting right by me.

"The more that happens the more I remember. Most of it is about you." I say, collecting myself. "What were we?"

"Best friends." He stops, thinking. "And boyfriends." He looks worried that I'd say something horrible and tell him to leave. But when I just stare back at him he sniffles. "And no matter what I'll stick by you. Know you'll always have me okay?"

"Thanks." I say as he grabs my hand comfortingly. "Do you know what happened?.. to me?" I ask hesitantly, hoping someone knows.

"Well, we went out one night, for dinner. You went to the car to get something and never came back. I was upset, but I didn't know. I eventually left, after calling you a million times. Then when you never showed up in the morning I called the police. Then we found out you were kidnapped. So many things happened while you were gone. It was torture."

Kidnapped.

There is tape covering my mouth, arms and legs. I'm blindfolded and tied to a chair. "Hello Daniel." A husky voice says, laughing. "Say hello to the camera!" The blindfold falls and my eyes adjust to the room, looking at the muscular man in front of me. "So Dan, I'm here to find out every little thing about you. Now, speak." He rips the tape from my mouth, causing me to whine in pain.
"You won't get a word from me asshole." I say, trying to sound less scared than I am.
"I beg to differ Howell." He smirks, pointing the camera in my face.
"Let me go." I spat, wanting to kill this guy.
"Let's do a little Q and A alright?"

I then realize there is something I'm pushing so far back I can't remember anything else. What happened in those three months are too much for me to handle. Then the memory of a whole lot of pain flashes in my mind and I break down in sobs.

"Help me." I plead, sobbing into my hands. Phil lunges forwards and hugs me tightly. Although it hurts, the contact helps.

"What is it?" He asks, pulling back and sitting in the bed with me.

"I remembered something." I say, crying into his shoulder.

"What?" He asks, grabbing my hand.

"Torture." I sob, the faint feeling of a blade against my skin still lingering.

"Oh Dan..." He hugs me again, allowing me to sob into his neck.

I'm remembering things I don't want to.

I can't stop the thoughts as they swirl in my mind.