[that call]

{Dan's POV}

I pull away after a few minutes, leaning my head against Phil's. I just want to stay in this moment forever.

But of course, nothing lasts forever..

Phil's phone rings from its place on the bed. He groans and pulls himself from my grip, picking up the phone.

"Hello?" He says, walking out of the room.  I sigh loudly, flopping onto the bed and yawning.

{Phil's POV}

I can practically feel the love in the room. He pulls away, breathing heavy. I think about leaning back in for another kiss..

But I'm rudely interrupted by my phone ringing.

"Ugh, are you kidding?" I whisper under my breath, pulling away from Dan and picking up my phone.

"Hello?" I ask, walking out of the room.

"Hello Phil." A voice says, and for some reason, I know exactly who it is.

"You." I say, getting instantly mad.

"Yes?" He says, and I can almost hear the smile on his face.

"What do you want?" I say, seething.

"Just wanted to chat with you." He says sweetly, as if there is no issue with it.

"About what?" I snap, wanting to just hang up and go back to Dan.

"Daniel."

"Listen there is nothing to talk about okay?" I bite my lip, a hand running through my hair.

"I know you want to know what happened to him.. Don't you?"

"Just say what you have to and leave me alone." I sigh, leaning against the wall.

"First of all, I suggest you stop what you were just doing, I don't like it much. On another note, you probably won't want to do that after you find out.."

"Find out what?" I ask, curiosity getting the best of me again.

"All about what happened.. You may not realize, but I had Daniel begging for more."

"You did not." I say firmly, remembering that he is just some sicko.

"How are you so sure? After a while, he stopped begging for you. He thought you gave up. I've got him wrapped around my finger. I can do whatever I want with him. And you won't be able to do anything about it."

"Why are you doing this?" I ask finally having enough of this.

"I have told you this before Phil..  He deserves this.. And ultimately, I want to see him suffer. I won't kill him, that would do him a favor. So if you ask why, I love to see Daniel Howell suffer."

"Why?" I ask, wondering how in the world anyone would want to hurt someone so absolutely perfect.

"Have you seen someone like him broken? Crying? Absolutely torn to pieces? It's amazing."

"You are sick." I say, getting a pit in my stomach.

"I don't care what I have to do. If that means I have to kill you, I will. Anything to see that pathetic lowlife break down."

"You need to be put away." I say, shaking my head.

"Don't test me.. Watch your back Lester."

"Hey-" The phone beeped, telling me he hung up.

I turn around, frustrated. God why does this guy do this?

I can't possibly tell Dan right now.. Later.. I'll tell him later..

I walk back into my room, seeing Dan half asleep on my bed. "Hey Danny." I say, seeing his face crunch up at the nickname.

"Ew." He mumbles making me laugh. "Why were you gone so long?" He asks, like a 5 year old.

"I was gone like 5 minutes." I chuckle, smiling as he looks at me with tired eyes. "You slept all day too."

"I haven't slept much in the past month, I have reasons." He says, yawning. "Its not that easy to sleep in a cold basement."

"Wow, no sleep for a long time.. I guess I can understand."

"I just want to sleep for the rest of the week." He mumbles tiredly, closing his eyes again.

"We can just stay in for the rest of time."

"We already do that." He laughs sleepily, making me smile. "I know you are tired too." He mumbles, opening his arms.

"A little." I say, crawling onto the bed and leaning into his arms. I mean I was pretty tired. Its not like you can sleep when half of your life is gone. So I am more then a little tired and just a night of sleep isn't going to fix much. I pull the sheets over the two of us, feeling him cuddle into my side.

It is only like 7 but we have a good reason.

I slowly drift to sleep, the only thoughts in my mind are on the boy in my arms.