[Missing]

My eyes slowly roll open, looking at the world around me. The sky is dark and in between buildings I can see the stars. My head is pounding and I'm hurting all over. I attempt to sit up, and find out where I am. 

I look down to see the concrete street and brick buildings on either side of me. I desperately search my mind for some memory of who I am, or where I am.

But I can't.  All I see is a face, no name, not a clue as to who they are. But whenever I think of them, something makes me wish they were here. 
His eyes were blue and he had black hair. His was quite good looking too. 
I shake that thought from my head, trying to put a name behind the pretty face. 
Then by some miracle the name comes up, Phil Lester. 
It's something about it, I can't quite put my finger on it but I think we knew each other well. Best friends maybe, dating even?

I see a woman walking down the street and she catches my eye, rushing over. 

"Oh my goodness. Are you alright?" The blonde lady smiles at me.

"No." I say, my voice broken 

"What's your name? What happened?" She asks quickly

"I don't know." I shake my head, wishing that I did.

"You don't know your name?" She says, a worried look etched on her face.

"I can't remember." I whisper, sounding stupid. 

"How'd you get like this?" She asks sweetly, trying not to panic.

"I don't know." I say, hoping that by some miracle I would remember. 

"I'm calling the police okay?" She says softly, picking up her phone and dialing the number.

"Okay." I nod, looking down at my skinny arms and dirty clothes.

Where was I? 
Who am I?

Before I know it there are sirens and lights, making my headache worse. An older man comes out of the car and up to me. "Hey son, can you walk?" He asks, leaning down to talk to me 

"I think so." I mumble, looking down at my hands. 

"Okay come with me." I stand up on shaky legs, wobbling over to the ambulance and sitting down. "Stay here. I'll be right back." He says, walking off and going to speak with another officer. 

"His name's Dan Howell. That guy that's been missing for like 3 months." He says when he gets to another lady. 
"I know, my daughter was devastated." A younger woman says, shaking her head. 

Why would anyone be devastated about me being gone? 

"He can't remember anything." He says, making me wish I could. 

"What a shame.." she says sadly. 

"I mean memories might come back eventually, he just needs to go to the hospital." The older man takes out his phone and taps away at it. 

"We also need to contact family, and friends ." The lady says, glancing my way. 

"I'm on it." He walks away, back into the car and the woman walks over to me.

"Hey, my name is Sarah." She smiles, holding out a hand. I take her hand, shaking it and looking at her, not knowing mine. "Yours is Dan." She winks, patting me on the back. 

"Hi." I smile as best I can, the paramedics working around me. 

"Do you remember anyone or anything at all? Anything helps." She says, pulling up a notepad. 

"I.. I am not sure. I can't remember anything but this one person." I say, a flood of thoughts coming in at the thought of my name. 

"Do you know their name?" She asks, scribbling on the paper. 

"Phil." I say softly. 

"Oh, Phil Lester?" She says like it's a common thing. 

"I think so.. How do I know him?" I ask, desperate to know who he was. 

"Oh dear." She shakes her head, a sad look on her face. "I can't say."

"Why?" I ask, confused. 

"You two never told anyone. But I do know you were best friends." She smiles. 

"Oh. Okay." I say, moving as the paramedics work on taking my blood pressure and such.

"Uh, you are going to have to go to the hospital. We just have to make sure you are alright. I'll see you there Dan." She smiles, patting my knee and walking away. 
The rickety ambulance drives away and I'm left to put the puzzle together. 

Who am I?
Then the name Dan Howell appears in my head. And with that a flood of memories.
A crowd of people, waiting in line.. for me? Then to my left, that same boy. Phil. We smile and take pictures, talking with many people, most of which are wearing cat whiskers, which is a bit confusing. 

I'm on a couch then, in a house that is very familiar. Phil's arm is around my shoulders as his eyes are trained on the TV.  I'm staring, which he doesn't seem to mind because he catches me and blushes. Then I kiss his cheek. 

And just like that the memories stop.

So I'm left with 2 flashbacks and nothing that can help right now.