"Hello, ladies and gentlemen we are the "B-side Band" and we are here to perform for a last minute requesr of the clients. Good thing, RJ was able to pull this through kasi magkakareunion ulit kami... To RJ, thanks, pare!" Said the head vocalist.
RJ, on the other hand was surprised with the acknowledgement and thanked Nico for that.
"Tol, we are your friend and isa pa hindi ako papayag na inaargabyado ang kaibigan ko!" Nico said patting RJ's back.

The band is good and the guest despite the brewing tension, is enjoying the good music until...

"Hindi ba sabi ko kanina, reunion ito??? Well, totoo yun kasi yung dati naming drummer e nandito! And we want to see if she still got it... Just kidding baka biglang magback out... Hehehe... So George, step aside ka muna to give way... Dalawa muna kayo ni Vince sa base... By the way, just to give all of you an insight, this drummer is the sole reason we won a battle of the band last yearThis drummer was superb, ewan ko lang ngayon, hehehe... Joke lang yun, Dei... So please lets all welcome our pretty and talented drummer, Dei, welcome aboard again! Its been a while...

RJ was surprised of the speech.  He really didn't expect that Maine is part of a band before.  All his kitchen staff, after hearing the lead vocalist's introduction was excited and giddy.  He was overwhelmed with the feelings. And then he saw her coming out of his office sporting a very chic and hot getup.  He couldn't stop himself from ogling.  He came near to her, took her hand and help her to stage. 
" Thank you...!" Maine said.
"Goodluck!" And Richard, being territorial as he is, kissed her forehead.  "By the way, you have lots of explaining to do later, little love!" RJ said, telling her that this will not go easily.  The whole thing, he wants to understand why she did not tell it to her.  She nodded and took herself to the drum machine.
"Hey, baby! Its been a long time and we don't know if you still got the touch!" The lead vocals told Dei and made RJ frown upon hearing the endearment.
"Yap, but lets see if I still got it... Lets start...!" Dei on cue, started the repertoire.  From a slow beat to most complicated ones, she was able to pull it through... Everyone was so mesmerized of her leading a band of boys, that they were surprised when the lead vocals announced that this will be the last song.

Maine did her 1.2.3. intro...

"Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now"
(originally by Starship)

Looking in your eyes, I see a paradise
This world that I found is too good to be true
Standing here beside you
Want so much to give you this love in my heart
That I'm feeling for you.

Let them say we're crazy
Don't care about that
Baby round in my in my hand, baby, don't ever look back
Let the world around us just fall apart
Baby, we can make it if we're heart to heart

And we can build this dream together,
Standing strong forever
Nothing's gonna stop us now
And if this world runs out of lovers
We'll still have each other
Nothing's gonna stop us,
Nothing's gonna stop us now ooh ohh

I'm so glad I found you,
I'm not gonna lose you
Whatever it takes to I will stay here with you
Take it to the good times,
See it through the bad times
Whatever it takes is what I'm gonna do

Let them say we're crazy
What do they know?
Put your arms around me, baby, don't ever let go
Let the world around us just fall apart

Baby, we can make it if we're heart to heart

And we can build this dream together,
Standing strong forever
Nothing's gonna stop us now
And if this world runs out of lovers
We'll still have each other
Nothing's gonna stop us, nothing's gonna stop us..

Oohh. all that I need is you
All that I ever need.
And all that I want to do is hold you forever, forever and ever..

And we can build this dream together,
Standing strong forever
Nothing's gonna stop us now
And if this world runs out of lovers
We'll still have each other
Nothing's gonna stop us, nothing's gonna stop us...
Oohh wooohh
Nothing's gonna stop us...now
Hey baby...

And we can build this dream together,
Standing strong forever
Nothing's gonna stop us now
And if this world runs out of lovers
We'll still have each other
Nothings gonna stop us
Nothings gonna stop us now...

The last sing was rendered successfully.  Everyone was so mesmerized with the intensity of the band doing it and was highlighted by the drummer herself.  RJ felt proud of her, he was about to yanked her off the stage when...

"RJ...!" Someone called her...
He turned his head around and was met by the face of someone he did not expect to see again.  He was so surprised that he was not prepared when she hugged him and that's what Maine saw and paled...