Enough-Sherlock

Requested by
Maiya112002

You worked for the Scotland Yard and always enjoyed when you got to go help solve crimes. But after one of the days, you wanted to go for another reason. You had met the consulting detective Sherlock Holmes. He amazed you with his incredible deductions, whether he knew he did or not.
You were always eager to go to the crime scenes and listen to his deductions. After watching him and observing what he did, you were able to pick up some of his methods. You enjoyed going but there was one person that always irritated you. Sally Donovan.
She made fun of Sherlock by calling him 'freak' and seeming to hate him. Each time she did it you had to try really hard not to blow up at her. But one day, you'd had enough.
You arrived at the crime scene and tried to walk past Sally but she started talking to you.

"Hey, y/n!"  She called.

You stopped and slowly turned to look at her.  "Yes, Donovan?"  You asked crossing your arms.

"Did Greg call the freak in?"  She asked.

You couldn't handle it anymore. "Okay!  I've had enough of you calling Sherlock the 'freak.'  I've tried to keep my anger under wraps but you have really pushed me over the edge!"  You said.

"Well he doesn't seem to care."  Sally shot back.

"But I can see through it. He come back with a deduction because he does it to hide his hurt.  And I honestly don't care if Sherlock pushes it aside because I will not push it aside any longer. I want to know why you treat him like that."  You said.

"Why?  Because he is exactly what I call him. He acts like he figures these things out by what he observes but he's a psychopath!  Solving crimes is like an addiction to him. Once he's solved one it's satisfying but after a while he craves for another and another and so on!  So that's why I call him 'freak' because he is one!" 

You didn't hold anything back anymore. You pulled your tightly clenched fist back and punched her in the face. She stumbled back covering her now bleeding nose. You smiled and felt very satisfied.

"And yes, Greg did call Sherlock in."  You said, finally answering her question. 

You turned around and gasped when you saw someone behind you. There stood Sherlock with a wide smile spread across his face. You felt your cheeks heat up and cleared your throat.

"How much of that did you get?"  You asked not making eye contact.

"Oh, from the point that you were telling Donovan how you could see through to my hurt."  He answered.

Your cheeks got redder and you looked anywhere but at him.

"I have to say, that was quite the show."  He said laughing slightly. "And I want to thank you."  He said.

"What?"  You asked looking up at him.

"Thank you.  No one has ever stood up for me like that...well, except John."  Sherlock said. "You really care about me that much?"  He asked.

You smiled at him, "You're welcome.  And yes.  I do." 

"So, uh, do you want to go on a..umm...a date then?"  He asked.

"Right now?"  You asked.

He shrugged, "Sure why not?" 

"Uh, there's kind of a crime that needs to be solved."  You answered.

"Oh!  Well we can do that instead then."  He said.

"Ask me properly first."  You said smiling.

"Okay."  He said and cleared his threat.  "Y/n y/l/n, would you like to solve crimes with me?"  He asked.

"No."  You said and then laughed at the face Sherlock made. "I'm just kidding!  I would love to solve crimes with you!"  You exclaimed.

Sherlock smiled and you hooked your arm through his. The two of you walked to the crime scene to solve it together.

A/n:  Yay!!  Another imagine!  I have to be honest, I was laughing so hard while writing this!  It was a lot of fun!  I hope you guys all enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it!