Anything But Ordinary (Part 5)-Sherlock

|Three Weeks Later|

You had gotten more cases over the next few weeks and Sherlock decided to help you. Both of your minds working together made solving the cases so much easier. The two of you could solve a case that would usually take weeks and do it in just days. Cases that would take days and solve them in hours.
Every time you got a new one, pictures and evidence and suspects were pinned on Sherlock's wall. You had gotten to know Sherlock's flatmate John Watson also. He was nice but wasn't as smart as you or Sherlock. But he was good at catching criminals.
You sat in Sherlock's flat looking at all the stuff pinned to the wall. This case has been a more difficult one and neither you or Sherlock could seem to figure it out. There were three suspects left but each of them was hard to deduce. You sighed frustratedly and ran your fingers through your hair.

"Ugh! This is impossible!" You exclaimed.

Sherlock came in after hearing your outburst.

"It's not impossible." He said.

"Well it's really starting to feel like it." You stated. "We don't have enough information about the suspects."

"It would be helpful to have more but we could probably get on with the information we have." Sherlock said.

You turned around and faced him, "Alright, then let's deduce." You said smiling.

You both looked at the pictures of the three men and studied them carefully. When you were both done with everything you could get you turned to face each other.

"What'd you get?" You asked.

"You go first." He said.

You sighed and pointed to one of the pictures. "Suspect one: he's a devoted worker, and doesn't like to leave anything undone. He's in his late twenties, came to London looking for a job. He's obviously a righty seeing that he's holding his phone with his right hand. He's about five foot ten and carries a brief case with him wherever he goes. It's kind of suspicious but, he's most likely a business man. So, we can probably cross him off the suspect list." You finished.  "Your turn."  You said turning to face Sherlock.

"The second suspect: Terry Brown. Isn't seen much out on the streets but when he is seen he is cautious. He is right for handed which is obvious from the cigarette he is holding in his hand. So from that we can take that he is a smoker."  You gave Sherlock a quick 'duh!' expression which he ignored and kept going.
"The times that he is seen varies between six in the evening to midnight. He has just about no friends but knows how to get people to like him, for a certain amount of time. Then as they learn more they find that they dislike him and leave him friendless. I can't figure it anything else but he seems to be the man we're looking for."  Sherlock stated.

"I agree. Cause suspect three is looking pathetic compared to what we've found out about Mr. Brown."  You added. "If we're right then we'll definitely be geniuses." 

"We already are."  Sherlock confirmed.

"I mean, we'll have solved a murder by pictures of the people."  You said.

Sherlock shrugged, "I seem to find more when I have your company."  He said.

You looked at Sherlock with wide eyes as he looked at the pictures on the wall.

"My company?"  You asked.

Sherlock looked at you confused until he realized what he said. His eyes then widened too.

"No!  Anyone's company. Well, special people's company.  I mean...I just-" Sherlock struggled with his words and then sighed frustratedly.

You were smiling and laughing at Sherlock being awkward.

"Just say it Sherlock."  You urged.

Sherlock sighed and looked you in the eye. You seemed to get lost in the color of his irises. They were a mix of so many colors and seemed like there was an entire galaxy inside of the mm just waiting to be explored. You shook out of your thoughts as Sherlock starts talking.

"Ever since I met you and learned about you, I haven't been focusing correctly. But when you're with me, my brain clears and I can think straight. Then you leave and I get a strange feeling inside me.  I feel...empty."  He said.

You listened to every word he said intently and smiled. You knew what was coming.

"I guess what I'm trying to say is that...I love you."  He said and it looked as though he was embarrassed, which he should be, but not too embarrassed.

"I feel the same way."  You said.

Sherlock's expression brightened up at your statement, "You do?"  He asked.

You nodded, "Yes. I love you too.  I didn't think that I would be able to love someone again, until today." 

Sherlock smiled and it made butterflies erupt in your stomach. It was a true smile. Not a fake one. He was happy with you and you were happy with him. You both leaned in and kissed.  You were interrupted though by someone talking from the doorway.

"I knew it was gonna happen." 

There stood John, leaning against the doorpost with his arms crossed and a smug smile tugging at his lips.

"Shut up, John."  You and Sherlock said simultaneously, but you couldn't keep from smiling and giggling.

"Don't worry I won't tell."  He said and walked to his room.

After you herd the door close you looked up at Sherlock.

"He's gonna tell everyone."  You said.

Sherlock nodded, "Yup." 

You sighed and rested your forehead on his chest, "Oh well." 

Sherlock stroked your hair, "We'll be happy no matter who knows."  He said.

You smiled and gave him a quick kiss, "I know."