Interested (Part 3)-Sherlock

You jolted up in your bed, well actually Sherlock's bed. You threw the covers off of you and scrambled out the door. As you came into the living room, you saw Sherlock half sitting in his chair and half stretched all out. You looked at him curiously but then he raised his left hand and more gunshots rang out. You shrieked at the noise that sounded and plugged your ears. John came storming up the steps not too long after.

"What in the world are you doing?!"  John shouted.

"Bored."  Sherlock mumbled.

"What?"  John asked not hearing what Sherlock had said.

"Bored!"  Sherlock shouted and stood up.

He continued chanting that one word as he shot more and more bullets into the wall. He stopped and allowed John to take the gun from him. 

"Sherlock, you do realize we have some company here."  John said quietly, but you could still hear.

"Yes, she slept in my bed.  Your point?"  Sherlock asked.

"I think you may be frightening her a bit."  John said.

Sherlock turned to look at you and both of you made eye contact. You blushed a tiny bit and looked down. Sherlock sighed and looked back at John.

"She's fine. If she can deal with Anderson, she can deal with me."  Sherlock said.

"Is that a challenge?"  You called from where you were, a smirk planted on your face.

Sherlock stared at you, but then his lips formed a smirk of their own. "Why would you think that?"  He asked trying to discourage you from thinking that.

"Challenge accepted."  You said nodding.

Sherlock scoffed and walked over to the wall pulling bullets out of the holes. He then faced the window and then dramatically flopped onto the couch. You laughed silently and rolled your eyes. You went back into Sherlock's room and changed into a new pair of clothes.
When you walked out, John had left and Mrs. Hudson had arrived. You strolled through the kitchen, back into the living room. Mrs. Hudson smiled at you and you returned it. She walked into the living room after you and saw the wall.

"Oi!  What have you done to my bloody wall?"  She said. "I'm putting this on your rent young man."  She said pointing a finger at Sherlock, who was smirking.

You rolled your eyes at him and looked at the wall yourself. There was a bright yellow smiley face painted on the wall and numerous holes in it, thanks to Sherlock.

"The wall always has it coming."  You mumbled.

Sherlock looked at you curiously and then looked at the smiley face. He tried to mimic it and smiled widely at it.  You walked farther into the room and Sherlock's gaze followed you. But then next thing you knew was an explosion and both you and Sherlock fell back towards the kitchen. You let out a moan as you sat up.

"Hey!  Are you okay?"  You asked Sherlock, who was lying face down on the ground.

He responded with a moan and then sat up as well. He looked at you and saw a few cuts on your arms from the shattered glass.

"I'm fine.  What about you?"  He asked.

"I'm okay."  You responded standing up. "Man!  This is a lot more fun than hanging out Anderson!"  You exclaimed.

Sherlock smirked and looked down at you. You didn't even realize though because you were looking at the damage.

"This is gonna be fun."  You mumbled to yourself, rubbing your hands together.