Smooth Criminal-Sherlock

Start from the beginning

"Where are you going?"  You asked.

"I have to stop by Scotland Yard.  But don't worry.  I won't be long."  He said and pressed a kiss on your cheek.

You finished making your coffee and then went into the living room. You sat down on the couch and read the paper as you sipped your coffee.
No longer than five minutes later did you hear the door open and footsteps slowly came up the stairs. You heard Mrs. Hudson saying something but it was too quiet for you to understand. You glanced out the door when the footsteps were close and your heart started to pound hard. There was Jim Moriarty coming towards you just like in your dream. The gun was in his hand and he was getting close and closer to the door. You decided to get yourself some time and you shut the door and locked it. You looked around the flat trying to find a place to hide. You could hear him working at the lock and you moved away from the door. It clicked and he opened it. Tears started to pour down your cheeks as you knew how this would end.

Then you,

Ran into the bedroom,

You were struck down,

It was your doom.

You ran down the hall and into the bedroom, hoping that you might escape him long enough to climb out the window or something. You entered the room but you never had time to turn and close the door. You felt something hit your head and you collapsed to the ground. You quickly turned over and propped yourself on your elbows and looked up at the man in horror. He smirked at you and tilted his head to the side as he raised the gun. 

"Sorry sweetheart."  He said.

You closed your eyes and waited for the gun to go off but instead you heard something different. There was a thud and you opened your eyes to see Moriarty lying on the ground unconscious. You looked up and there stood Sherlock looking at you with concern. You heard more footsteps and in came John, Mary, Greg, and Mycroft.  You were too shaken to really comprehend what was happening but when Sherlock came over to you and knelt down you broke and collapsed into his arms.

Annie are you ok?

Will you tell us that you're ok?

"Y/n."  Sherlock said and you looked up at him. "Are you alright?  Are you hurt?"  He asked.

"I-I don't know."  You answered and sniffed.

Once you were mostly calm you looked at everyone there and smiled.  You then looked at Sherlock.

"You all came here, to save me?"  You asked.

"Of course we did."  Sherlock answered.

"We weren't going to let you die."  John added.

You stood up and walked over to the group pulling Sherlock along with you. You all joined into a group hug and you never felt more loved. Greg then took Moriarty away and everyone else left. You and Sherlock stayed in the flat together.

"How did you know that Moriarty was here?"  You asked.

"I just had this feeling that you were in danger and I quickly came here calling everyone to come and-"

"I meant the real reason."  You interrupted.

"Mrs. Hudson called me. I got everyone to help."  He said.

"Even Mycroft."  You added.

"Yes, I asked for his assistance."  Sherlock said.

"I know he was glad to help you."

"Assist."  Sherlock corrected.

"Whatever."  You rolled your eyes and leaned your head on his shoulder. "Thank you."  You said.

"You're welcome.  I love you y/n."  He whispered.

"I love you too." 

A/n:  I hope you all enjoyed this imagine. It was my first song one so, we'll see how it goes. Sorry it has taken me so long to update. I've just been really busy with the end of the year schoolwork.