lxxxviii.

"You're sure she'll be okay?" Dean asked Chuck and Michael, holding your hand tight. Sam had already been zapped to try and recruit Rowena, you were next.

You were preparing be zapped to Heaven, to go speak to the angels. The moment you turn your warding off they would find you. You needed to be far away from God and the Winchesters first.

"Like you really care." Michael rolled his eyes.

"Have you met me?" Dean looked the most offended he ever had. Praying Michael would continue to insult Dean for the excuse to punch him.

"Too many for my liking." Michael sassed,

"Be nice in front of me, please." You begged, too overcome with nerves to focus on fixing their situation.

Michael grumbled, turning away from Dean to his daughter to touch your forehead, "You'll be fine. Speak proudly, they'll listen to you."

"I just hope if they don't it doesn't ruin everything." You exhaled slowly, giving Dean a light squeeze from your sweaty palm.

"I wouldn't even think of that." Chuck said, the last sentence more directed at Dean than you, "You'll be okay, that job is up to me. They won't be able to touch you."

"Thanks Chuck." You said, shaking your shoulders and taking your hand from Dean to give him a sweet hug.

"You'll be okay." Dean said in your ear softly, feeling your quickening heart, "You feel you're in a bad spot you know where I'll be, just come find me."

"Great if things go bad in Heaven, I'll go to Hell." You laughed lightly.

"Just think of it as a first stop because then we'll leave Crowley in the dust and talk somewhere else." Dean played with the ends of your hair, pushing it behind your ear.

"Maybe somewhere more private?" You smiled, kind of forgetting anyone else was around you.

"Alright! Lets do this." Michael interrupted, highly uncomfortable.

"I'll see you soon, okay?" Dean comforted you, giving a quick kiss before walking away with lingering fingertips.

"Okay. Now you guys need to get out of here, moment I let my warding down they'll show up." You nodded, "I'll meet you all at the warehouse."

They start walking away, you need to say one more thing and yell out, "Hey, I love you!"

Both Dean and Michael turn over their shoulder, "I love you, too."

They stare between each other, you laugh as they argue awkwardly who it was pointed at. You wave your hand over the image of them in your sight, by the time your hand clears their gone. You sent them back to the bunker.

Hyping yourself up, you jump and shake your arms before closing your eyes tight. You could feel a weight drop in your stomach. A bright blue light extracted from your veins as you let your warding down.

Opening your eyes, you made eye contact with the same 5 angels from before.

"(Y/N)." Haziel smiled, "We hoped you would want to come back to us."