lxx.

"What is it exactly that you want? When you make the world of bliss and peace, what's in it for you?" Dean asked Amara, uncomfortably swishing as she constantly was taking his breath away.

"What I deserve." She answered.

"Which is?" He asked, he wanted to hear her talk more. Wanted her to say anything that would make him want to kill her right now.

"Everything." She said.

"Everything?" Dean asked for clarification.

"I was the beginning and I will be the end. I will be all that there is." Amara said.

"So, you're it." Dean turns away from Amara "That would make you God."

"No, God was the Light. I'm the Dark." She separated them. Every word she said seemed only to arouse Dean further. It made him angry. As his thoughts of you started failing him. He was turned away so she couldn't see him. Dean reached into his jacket and pulls out a silver blade.

"Then what?" He asked. Trying to distract her.

"That's all you need to know for now." She said, as calm as ever. But Dean decided enough was enough. He had the opportunity and he needed to take it. He turned around, with full intention of plunging the blade into her stomach. But instead the blade shatters like glass into thousands of metallic pieces. The blade leaves not even a scratch. Dean was in utter shock and confusion.

He was terrified.

"You had to know that was pointless." She was so close to him, she clogged all his senses and feelings and thoughts until all it was on his head was her, "I know that you're a warrior and your instinct is to resist. But I can't be resisted."

Amara was mere inches from his face. He was stunned. Couldn't move. She grazed his face with her fingertips and drags Dean's soul to the brink of his skin. Not out of his body but in the surface of his mouth and she instead kisses his lips. And he doesn't, feeling as though he couldn't, resist her. He kissed her back.

~

"Did you really expect me to agree to this?" You looked up at Michael, disgusted. He nodded, "So, what, I just disappear while you take my body and get set loose on the world again?"

"I know. I know, (Y/N). It's a lot to ask. But desperate times require desperate measures." He tried to calm you further.

"That's not desperate! That's certifiable!" You exploded onto him.

"Okay, take a breath. You have been working with Crowley. As far as anyone's concerned you've already passed certifiable." Michael begun taking a different approach to convince you, "And look, here I am, ready to pitch in. If you had never been taken from me, I would've always been there to help you. To raise you."

"(Y/N), why do you think God sent you to me?" He continued as you stared at him with fear and contempt, "To get my help, which I only now just offered. You don't have to listen to me. I understand your mistrust of me, but your visions were the Word of God. You can't say no to that."

~

After only a few seconds, Dean broke the kiss and leapt back. Amara was so involved in kissing him she couldn't block his constant thoughts of his loyalty to you.