lxvii.

"Clearly, if (Y/N) enters the Cage she's gone. And yes, it's on my bucket list, now is not the time to be selfish. We need a secure site, a way to neutralise Michael, and her, powers." Crowley explained.

"In Hell?" You asked for clarification.

"Yes, in Hell!" Crowley looked at you like you were an idiot, "So we have a modicum of control. You think I want that abomination running amuck upstairs?"

"Is it even possible to control the situation because if (Y/N)'s not safe it's not happening." Dean asked.

"Goodness mummy, loosen the grip." Crowley rolled his eyes again, "Theoretically it's possible, with challenges. I can arrange for transit into Hell. Opening the Cage, that's another matter."

"You're the King of the joint. Don't you have a key?" Dean squinted at him.

"It was sealed by God Himself. Of course I don't have a key." Crowley obviously hated him right now, "The mechanisms of a divine manufacturer, I believe its secrets, along with the spells for warding (Y/N) were recorded where many such mysteries are found – the Book of the Damned."

~

You walked quickly into the bunker. You didn't talk the whole ride home. Dean could tell you were upset but couldn't argue in front of Sam. You went into the hall before he could catch up to you.

"Hey, hey." Dean walked fast behind you to keep up, "I know, I get it, you're mad." You kept walking toward your room, "Don't do this, (Y/N), come on. Talk to me."

"Why don't you go talk to your girlfriend." You rolled your eyes, he reached for your arm but you took it away.

"That's exactly what I'm trying to do." He rolled his eyes, following you until you slammed your door in his face.

"(Y/N)! You gotta listen to me, okay?" He put his ear up to the door.

"Go away!" You put your back against the other side of it, sliding down, "I don't want to see you!"

"That's okay, you don't have to see me. Just listen." He started talking, "Look, uh, I don't know what's going on there. And it's really early to tell. Right now all I can say is every time I'm with her, I wish I was with you. She has some kind of hold over me, and honest, I don't know what the hell it is. But it's not real. I think it has something to do with the mark. Not with how I feel about you or anything."

You didn't respond. Granted, you were excited he was opening up to you. But it still hurt. It was a few minutes before you worked up the courage to open the door. By that time he'd already given up and started walking down the hallway.

"Don't hide things from me anymore." You said, standing in your doorway.

"I wasn't trying to." He admitted, turning back around.

"Then why did Sam and Crowley tell me that something was going on way before you did." You put your hands on your hips, "Why was I standing there next to you embarrassed because apparently you and God's sister seem to have a stronger bond than we do?"

"No, thats-thats not what this is, that's not what any of that is. They're making assumptions off the things Amara says, to an extent: yeah, I can't hurt her. When I'm not around her it's like my mind clears and I want to kill her so badly." Dean begged, getting much closer to you now.