li.

The 5 of you snuck around the hospital, baby in your arms and held close to your chest. Sam motioned for you all to split up, Dean only took the shotgun, Jenna her pistol, and gave everything else to Sam. Dean lead you and Jenna down the opposite direction, hiding in an office. Sam looks over the railing into the stairwell and calls to the rabids at the bottom.

"Hey!" Sam yelled, the rabids run up the stairs. Dean, hearing this, puts up his shotgun.

"Hold onto my jacket." Dean whispered to you, since he couldn't hold your hand.

"You do realize I have the power of an Archangel." You said, rejecting the extra protection.

"Then you'll have no problem holding onto me." Dean said over Sam leading the Rabids in the other direction. You heard footsteps go off. Dean looked behind himself at you before going out, you held onto his shirt.

"Come on." Dean called back to you and Jenna seeing as the coast was clear to sneak out the other way.

You made it down to the front desk of the hospital. Jenna and Dean, with you and the baby hanging on Dean have almost made it out of the hospital when you're stopped by Mike. Dean holds his weapon aimed at Mike, although to you he was a man made of dark, black smoke.

"Come on." Dean pleaded, hoping he didn't need to shoot him.

"The baby." Mike gargled out.

"No." You told him, holding the baby close, hoping he would understand the simple term.

"The baby." Mike repeated stepping closer, but Dean stepped completely in front of you. Putting a hand behind him and around you awkwardly while keeping his finger on the trigger with his other hand.

"No." Dean said with more conviction than you, "We're not gonna hurt you, Mike. As long as you leave that baby alone." Mike stepped forward again and Dean warned him, "Mike."

"Amara." Mike said.

"What?" Jenna asked, now curious but holding her weapon up firm.

"Her name... is Amara." Mike's last words were clear. He watches as Dean, you, and Jenna circle around Mike toward the door. It was then that Mike lost his will to fight it, you watched in horror as he keels over and died. You held Amara close to your heart.

"We gotta keep moving." Dean said after a short time, ushering you three to the Impala and driving away as fast as he could.

"Okay," Dean said after a few minutes, "Where should I take us?"

"Um.." you hesitated, "I have an aunt a few towns over."

"Hold up." Dean stopped immediately, "You have family? I thought you said you were an isolated only child with a single mom?"

"I was. Just not all the time. I lived at home 'til I was 24, Dean. Ever wonder how I didn't lose my virginity to you or know how to talk to people?" You defended your upbringing, "She's not blood-related. Just a neighborhood friend, she would fill in as my teacher when my mom couldn't."

"Okay, where does this Aunt live?" Dean asked.

"I'll get the map up, don't worry. I've been there hundreds of times. Plus I just saw on facebook she just upgraded her guest room." You said, Dean rolled his eyes, and you weren't tolerate of attitude, "What?"