lxxxvii.

"What do we have that can make up for archangel power?" Chuck put his hands over his face in stress.

"We could try finding more hands of God?" Sam suggested first.

"Little redundant, don't you think?" Chuck held up his hands with a smirk.

"What about Crowley? Big demon power, former king of Hell? He was a player in his day." Dean suggested.

"Say we get demon power, that's not going to be nearly enough either."  Chuck sighed, sitting at the table next to Michael.

"We have the Angels." Michael cleared his throat, leaning forward.

"Yeah like they're going to listen to you." You scoffed knowing how unpopular he is at the moment. Chuck looked at you funny, "You haven't been there in a while, the angels are not the biggest fans of archangels anymore."

"I won't, you will." Michael exhaled, and nodded.

"I'm sorry, what?" You cocked your head and put your hands on the table, "Half of them want me to sell my soul to them to stick around like last time and the others think I'm a dumb kid which they're right—"

"Regardless, (Y/N) you're the front-runner in Heaven. Way more favorable than me. It's your turn you start using that to your advantage." Michael said, the two of you kept eye contact for a moment.

"It's like friggen Game of Thrones up there." You muttered and broke eye contact, "Fine. Say I do go up there, I get the angels, is that enough? That's four powers like four archangels."

"Unfortunately, no. It's still not enough, not if we want to be sure we're safe. In this case it's better to be over prepared. Do we have anything left?" Chuck asked to be sure.

"Rowena?" Sam suggested, "I mean, she's a snake but she's a powerful witch and she's got the Book of the Damned."

"Fine, say we get all of this together, hit Amara with everything we've got." Chuck started and Dean spoke again to finish,

"Then when she's weak Chuck finishes her off and this time with witches, demons, and angels, and... (Y/N) subbing for archangels from the original playbook." Dean finished, looking at you. the energy between you very strange.

"Exactly." Chuck said.

"I still don't like it. I mean – why trap her when you can kill her, you know?" Dean said, his heart beating so fast he thought he might have to catch it in his mouth and swallow it, "I-I mean, you got to admit, there's a lot less room for error if you shoot to kill."

"I explained why." Chuck responded calmly.

"Right, but why keep her in play? So she can escape and we can go through this all over again." Dean reminded, feeling his palms sweat.

"Dean, what is this about?" You turned to him and whispered, seeing his eyes flicker something you didn't understand anymore.

"I – Nothing." He swallowed, looking down at his feet, "Am I the only one thinking rational here?"

"No. You just happen to be the only one that has conflicting feelings about Amara." Michael shrugged, almost finding it amusing. You glared at him.

"Okay. Shut up." Dean held a hand up in disgust.

"I mean, think about it." Michael looked at you and Sam, "Dean Winchester meets the biggest evil in the universe, and he takes a pass? Come on. Now he wants everyone else to do what he couldn't."